BvS The Kryptonite Weapon

Flash525

The Scarlet Messenger
Reaction score
Rewatched Dawn of Justice earlier, and I'm curious about something (that I may have missed); Lex wishes to create his Kryptonite Bomb as a deterrent against hostile alien invaders (to clarify?) yet such a weapon would only presumably be deadly to Kryptonians?

The Metahuman Thesis is mentioned, and Lex expands upon that stating that [they] likely already walk among us. In what world did Lex imagine a Kryptonite Weapon, deadly only to Kryptonians would effect the average metahuman?

Lex was never planning on the kryptonite being used on anyone other than Superman. The talk about other metahumans was just him trying to convince the senators to let him import the kryptonite and get access to the ship.

Lex was never planning on the kryptonite being used on anyone other than Superman. The talk about other metahumans was just him trying to convince the senators to let him import the kryptonite and get access to the ship.

That's how I read it.

its very funny that there has no weapon nt the world to kill superman

This is exactly what I thought in that scene also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"