The ladys of Marvel..Just Because

Jean Grey-Summers. Scott was one lucky guy till he threw it away

XM-62-A.jpg

XM-63.jpg

XM-63b.jpg

XM-71.jpg

I'm new at this so beaaar(rawr) with me.

Black Cat.Blaaaaaccckkkkkkkk Caaaaaattttttt.
Now I'm a girl, but I will say this.... She rocks my pants:heart: and yeah... whats with pheonix.....Didnt know she floated your boat, ValorMan.... I need a signature...:csad:

I'm new at this so beaaar(rawr) with me.

Black Cat.Blaaaaaccckkkkkkkk Caaaaaattttttt.
Now I'm a girl, but I will say this.... She rocks my pants:heart: and yeah... whats with pheonix.....Didnt know she floated your boat, ValorMan.... I need a signature...:csad:

Aww, well your still new to this, but you'll be able to get a sig/avi once your post count goes up.

and this thread was mostly created for anyone to showcase they're love and respect (ha, yeah right, more like nerd-lust) for the female heroines in the marvel catalogue they found interesting for any reason. so additions like phoenix, black cat, etc, are only a few among a large list of possible showcases.

hahaha yes yes okay they sugarlisiouse.:heart: BLACK CAT STILL KICKS ash.

figured me out yet?

:rolleyes: I used that symbol beacuse I really think it expresses my love for you.....re art. XDDD and you. Who loves ya ValorMan? FOX DOES!:heart:

WOW. my fav would have to be emma frost with the weird X reverse clothing thingywingy.. that's hot.

BlackCat-Ed_Benes4.jpg

WHOA.[/quote]

Poor hard pressed peter, with all his responsibility and super-powers and all these women looking to get him in the sack... Next time he whines about how rough it is, someone show him this picture and smack him upside his head.

Wow. Thank you very much. Good morning indeed!!

and what's up with all the slack on the Just Because threads?? It's a never ending battle folks. Let's keep the pics coming.

Poor hard pressed peter, with all his responsibility and super-powers and all these women looking to get him in the sack... Next time he whines about how rough it is, someone show him this picture and smack him upside his head.[/QUOTE]
Careful, lest ye incur the wrath of the mods.

It's been up for over two years now... I just quoted it. :p

Not that I'm complaining but, shouldn't there be at least two nipps showing?

and what's up with all the slack on the Just Because threads?? It's a never ending battle folks. Let's keep the pics coming.

I have a whole folder full of stuff I was gonna post but every one else seems to have abandoned these threads so I never bothered.

I have a whole folder full of stuff I was gonna post but every one else seems to have abandoned these threads so I never bothered.
actually (sniff) since Just Becuase started,.. i've lost two computer harddrives full of pictures,... including (SOB!!!) My squirrel-girl folders,.....

When i can afford it,.. i'ma gonna buy an external tetra(sp) drive and start over,...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"