The Leaks and Spoilers discussion (*MAJOR SPOILER WARNING*)

Legendver2

Superhero
Reaction score
So since I know some of you have read the leaks, so wanted to make a place where we can freely discuss without worrying about other posters or using spoiler tags and blackouts. So this place is for all leaks, discussion on leaks, and speculation on the leaks and spoilers. Not sure if there was another thread like this before, but seeing that most of Season 7 has already leaked major spoilers, figured this would be a good time for a thread for that. Mods please delete if you feel it's inappropriate.

Last warning!
#boatsex. Ah feels good to say that here :cwink:

The more I know, the more I regret. I read the leaks a long time ago and forgot most of them except the really important stuff. I don't know if I should just give in and go full bull with two left or try to remain calm and resist. I know basically what happens but it's all a bit vague. I don't know what to do. I love spoilers sometimes but wonder if it's hampering my enjoyment this season. I certainly understand the episodes on first watch. So I have that going for me.

I read all the spoilers, even the most detailed ones, and haven't regretted anything. It actually made me more hyped waiting for the episode, since the spoilers are so out there, I want to see it unfold on screen.

I've read all major spoilers as well. My whole family and friends are perplexed as to why I do that. I love spoilers, I love knowing sacred information long before it has to be known. It enhances my hype 10 fold.

Blue eyes wight dragon to the rescue!

I've read all major spoilers as well. My whole family and friends are perplexed as to why I do that. I love spoilers, I love knowing sacred information long before it has to be known. It enhances my hype 10 fold.

Blue eyes wight dragon to the rescue!

I can't believe we're about to see this next Sunday. Seems kinda surreal. Seems there's always some foreshadowing of 3 dragons, and possibly 3 riders, since Tyrion in most likelihood won't be riding Viserion, is there a slight possibility that the Night King used to be a Targ? It's probably unlikely, but just throwing it out there.

I usually like to stay away from spoilers, but I did read it a couple weeks ago and it's wild to see it all coming true.

I'm going to go watch episode 6 and 7 breakdowns on youtube and come back to contribute here. **** it. Only two more weeks. Might as well go full bore. I may try to avoid them for season 8.

Things like the Casterly Rock/High Garden switch the show gave us with Jaime riding up to Highgarden was completely lost on me because I knew it was about to happen.

Did those leaks say anything about Euron? He's been MIA for a couple of episodes now.

Did those leaks say anything about Euron? He's been MIA for a couple of episodes now.

Unsure, but with the main gang up north of the wall, what will those at Dragonstone do? I'm guessing Theron tries to muster up some sort of rescue mission.

All the main players, including Euron, will be at the Dragon pit in the finale when Jon's raid party shows them the wight they've captured.

i am looking forward to seeing on screen

the adventre to capture a white
dany and jon becoming closer after she loses a dragon
bran has vision of rhager and lyanne's wedding
arya killing littlefinger
boatsex:ilv:
Jamie turning on cersi and taking army to fight the walkers
the wall coming down with night king using dragon who is now a white.

I'm a spoiler ****e so i read all of them. S8 spoilers have started popping up but i dont know how reliable the sources are ans hope they are fake.

That moment when Arya slits Littlefinger's throat is going to be so satisfying.

I'm a spoiler ****e so i read all of them. S8 spoilers have started popping up but i dont know how reliable the sources are ans hope they are fake.

Same here but it doesn't ruin the show for me.

Why are so many of you into the incest? Are you all that sick in the head or something? No normal, sane person would ever be rooting for that. Seriously, you all are sick and really need to seek professional help.

pRUoHmg.gif

I kinda wanna make some #EPICBOATSEX T-shirts too sell in prep for episode 7

Why are so many of you into the incest? Are you all that sick in the head or something? No normal, sane person would ever be rooting for that. Seriously, you all are sick and really need to seek professional help.

Well it helps that these are fictional characters in a fictional world played by actors who are not, in fact, related.

Of all sick things viewers have rooted for in the past....you think this is too far? :funny:

It's a work of fiction. What we root for in the show doesn't apply to real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"