The Leaks and Spoilers discussion (*MAJOR SPOILER WARNING*)

Yes it's confirmed. We see the wedding and all.
L's & R's wedding? I can't wait :woot:. Just one more day.

All the theories are coming true. GRRM will change them to be spiteful. :hehe:
GRRM confirmed in a panel or interview said he wouldn't change them.

I still think HBO should do a movie regarding Roberts rebellion to tide us over till whatever new series comes.
Even though parts of the Rebellion were already shown and mentioned throughout this series, I'd still go watch a HBO movie on it.

L's & R's wedding? I can't wait :woot:. Just one more day.

GRRM confirmed in a panel or interview said he wouldn't change them.

Even though parts of the Rebellion were already shown and mentioned throughout this series, I'd still go watch a HBO movie on it.

I'd rather see the tourney at Harrenhal. The wedding sounds boring :p

Odds on that Dagger Arya has belonging to Rhaegar? Maybe even going all the way back to Aegon's sister wife Visenya? And I know that her weapon was a small sword(like Needle), the show could take a little liberty and make it a dagger. The name of which is "Dark Sister". Fits Ayra to a tee and Visenya was a hero of Arya's.

Last edited:
Small victory for HBO that nothing was leaked this week and more importantly, didn't give in to those ridiculous ransom demands. I mean the absolute gall of those mother****ers.

Will have to do the long slog in work tomorrow before I get to sit down and watch it. Oh well. :oldrazz:

Yeah I'm glad it wasn't leaked and that they didn't pay up.

the entire script for the finale was leaked... so not sure what you're talking about.

the entire script for the finale was leaked... so not sure what you're talking about.

Ok yeah fair enough.......not quite on the level however of the leak of episode 4 and HBO Spain's laughable mishap with episode 6.

I'm mad for any bit of info I can get but I wouldn't bother reading a script, especially if an episode release is just around the corner. I'm sure many would feel the same.

Eh, who is gonna read the script on the day of finale? The most embarrassing thing is the whole story leaking months prior to the premiere

Eh, who is gonna read the script on the day of finale? The most embarrassing thing is the whole story leaking months prior to the premiere

the same thousands and thousands of people who have been watching the leaks whenever they get them.

oh and as roose said, it was a few days ago. Try to keep up champ

the same thousands and thousands of people who have been watching the leaks whenever they get them.

oh and as roose said, it was a few days ago. Try to keep up champ

You think thousands and thousands of people are gonna spend time reading the leaked script? Ok then.

What was leaked months ago was an outline, the actual script with dialogue is floating around

what was? the script? it was leaked months ago. the entire season all at once.

Yeah we know... you tried playing off the spoilers as your own theories. We knew.
You think thousands and thousands of people are gonna spend time reading the leaked script? Ok then.

You aren't very keen as to how many people watch the show are you? The most pirated show in history... Ok then. Look at all the people who already know the spoilers :lmao:

Yeah we know... you tried playing off the spoilers as your own theories. We knew.

You aren't very keen as to how many people watch the show are you? The most pirated show in history... Ok then. Look at all the people who already know the spoilers :lmao:

I am well aware how popular the show is. Reading the script for a story that was leaked months ago, when the episode is very soon and scrips and something that ends up in the finished product often differ just seems like a waste of time.

so does watching it in 480p ... but hey people are crazy.

Oh when I said I guessed it would be Viseryon and not Drogon to die? It was not a spoiler thread and I didn't want to come right out and say it was a fact. Same as you when you said it wasn't likely to be Drogon. I also gave my reasoning for it just as you did. It was a logical assumption just as yours.
Pot meet Kettle ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"