The Leaks and Spoilers discussion (*MAJOR SPOILER WARNING*)

Personally i kind of think she did leave dragonstone abandoned. after seeing the real thread i dont think she gives a **** and marched everyone north.

I would think dragonstone means nothing now... same with the iron islands... winter has really come, mean the NK is "bringing the storm" as john said... and its only a matter of time for it to freeze as well.

Though I could see Euron rocking the dragonstone throne trying to seduce dany... and he will succeed... and rule the world... with salt and swag.

if the bad guy wins it's not a bittersweet ending it's a tragic/disastrous ending

"bad" is a matter of perspective

Personally i kind of think she did leave dragonstone abandoned. after seeing the real thread i dont think she gives a **** and marched everyone north.

I would think dragonstone means nothing now... same with the iron islands... winter has really come, mean the NK is "bringing the storm" as john said... and its only a matter of time for it to freeze as well.

Though I could see Euron rocking the dragonstone throne trying to seduce dany... and he will succeed... and rule the world... with salt and swag.

I would think Jon would want some people to remain at Dragonstone to guard the dragonglass. Leaving it unguarded could allow Euron and Cersei to seize it and use it as leverage.

I should have clarified, I'm assuming they have mined all the dragonglass they could.... D&D would love going that route.

I should have clarified, I'm assuming they have mined all the dragonglass they could.... D&D would love going that route.
there's no possible way they could've mined all of it. Jon also only left because of that parchment he got from Winterfell

jEnDMa3TuuEgw0SOxKWA_Sam%20Map%20Dragonstone.png

Well even if they've left a token force behind, I don't imagine it's too difficult to take the Castle. The show went out of its way to make Stannis look bad and yet he historically took it at the height of Targaryen power....Euron so far seems more than capable at naval combat, he could probably overtake the island without much effort. Plus there's the Golden Company to consider.

Well even if they've left a token force behind, I don't imagine it's too difficult to take the Castle. The show went out of its way to make Stannis look bad and yet he historically took it at the height of Targaryen power....Euron so far seems more than capable at naval combat, he could probably overtake the island without much effort. Plus there's the Golden Company to consider.
I thought King Rob just gave Stannis Dragonstone as a gift to his brother
I''m just messing you with, man. lol. Euron is a horrible person :funny:
oh I see

well then yeah. Euron ain't winning this thing

I'll tell you who is going to win it... Daario.

Last second of the show... Daario arrives... with dyed purple hair... and kills Dany and Jon with his titty handled dagger.

I thought King Rob just gave Stannis Dragonstone as a gift to his brother

Stannis was given the task of taking Dragonstone from the remnants of the Targaryen loyalists at the end of the Rebellion and bringing back Viserys to the Capitol for Robert to (presumably) kill. Stannis got there and took the castle, but the Targaryen children had been smuggled out before he arrived. Robert gave Stannis the island out of spite.

Stannis was given the task of taking Dragonstone from the remnants of the Targaryen loyalists at the end of the Rebellion and bringing back Viserys to the Capitol for Robert to (presumably) kill. Stannis got there and took the castle, but the Targaryen children had been smuggled out before he arrived. Robert gave Stannis the island out of spite.

got it. it's a shame the Baratheon brothers didn't show love to one another.

Their backstory was fairly tragic, which partially explains why they're not close. They underwent something not too dissimilar to what the Stark kids suffered, only it pushed them further apart rather than brought them together.

Their backstory was fairly tragic, which partially explains why they're not close. They underwent something not too dissimilar to what the Stark kids suffered, only it pushed them further apart rather than brought them together.
yeah coz they were all out on a quest for power, which makes you greedy. and when you get greedy, you start to lose friends.

Assuming it is the same picture I've seen, I don't think it is what people say it is. Pretty sure you couldn't see Kit through the window if he was doing the thing.

I think that if it is true

It might be at least a bit interesting, if to see how he ends up getting out of it, or where it leads, since there is no way Cersei is the endgame ruler

it's a farce

Jon bends the knee as a ploy... then Cersei and everyone around her is butchered.

It is known as The Red Bending in the books.

Though to be fare he did end up Bending Dany in return :sly:
but is Dany gonna treat him like a subordinate like Daario, or an equal? Offer his hand in marriage or instead keep him as lord paramount and warden of the north

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"