The Leaks and Spoilers discussion (*MAJOR SPOILER WARNING*)

Just to clarify... for those who need it... I was making fun of that crappy photoshop, saying it looked like Cartman's faith-based album cover. Complete with everyone looking in different directions and positioned randomly in the background.

For those who need it.

Just to clarify... for those who need it... I was making fun of that crappy photoshop, saying it looked like Cartman's faith-based album cover. Complete with everyone looking in different directions and positioned randomly in the background.

For those who need it.

oh I see. I didn't catch that you were making fun of the photoshop

Tonight's major leak is Arya kills the Night King in 2 moves, stabs him in the gut.

If this really ends up true, I will be distraught.

Also I mentioned in the other thread I can hardly see ****. The lighting is horrible. I hardly ever have issues when watching and tonight for me it’s horrendous. Been sitting here trying to adjust and fix lighting for most of the episode just to try and get a decent enough picture. And even when I thought I did it’s still kind of dark as **** with my lighting up so much

I gotta sign off, about to see Endgame. Someone PM whether or not the Night King falls in this episode.

tumblr_pqpc6yyqlw1r2wof4o1_640.jpg

tumblr_pqpbr7s8i51r2wof4o1_640.jpg

tumblr_pqpbmy0McY1r2wof4o1_640.jpg

Good question. Guess the Lord of Light really wants him on the throne.

I guess? I don’t know. I really hope there’s something more mystical to all of this because three episodes of squabbling over the throne is going to feel so dull. I’m honestly kinda shocked at how little the Night King ended up actually doing on this show. He basically took seven seasons to move his army, took out one castle, and then got his ass handed to him.

We had the build up of him and his army this entire time just to have Arya end it. I’m sorry but complete bull****. Go ahead call me sexist or whatever even though that has zero to do with my thoughts on it. But just a horrible choice.

oh and i guess we are supposed to believe that Beric got stabbed 100 times... then somehow escaped and then died.... right... D&D need to find some traffic to play in, or a nice cliff.

which is fine... but the multiple stare downs with jon and NK and all that **** between them... and nothing... really? yall cant possibly be ok with some of this ****

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"