The Leaks and Spoilers discussion (*MAJOR SPOILER WARNING*)

Amazing episode. But it broke me. :(

I AM NOT OK. :waa:

I broke when Drogon screamed while Viserion was going down and then Rhaegal was flying beside him.

This is Dany's fault. If she only took her other two boys to more battles, they'd have more experience. :argh:

Last edited:
what? more experience? that wasn't experience sister....

[blackout] night king has a canon for an arm and instead of throwing a spear at Drogon (who was standing 50 feet in front of him, not moving, and would end the escape attempt).... NK decided to show off and make an impossible throw. [/blackout]

it was sad... it was cool... but it was silly as **** how he didnt choose the easy way.

So many leaks...can I just get Winds of Winter released already?

what? more experience? that wasn't experience sister....

[blackout] night king has a canon for an arm and instead of throwing a spear at Drogon (who was standing 50 feet in front of him, not moving, and would end the escape attempt).... NK decided to show off and make an impossible throw. [/blackout]

it was sad... it was cool... but it was silly as **** how he didnt choose the easy way.

I was totally scratching my head at that one. :funny: If I didn't know that [BLACKOUT]Viserion will die, I would've totally been afraid for Drogon because I would assume that that's NK's target but nooooo he's gotta go for the flying one - the smaller one without any precious cargo. [/BLACKOUT] :oldrazz:

Look at the beautiful deer.... i cant believe how close we are to it... come on NK, shoot it, lets have a lovely dinner tonight.

"Nah player, I'm going after that pigeon 6 blocks away" *chugs a beer*

Don't think the show ever set up the three heads of the dragon as a thing, so I wouldn't imagine that it'll play into that whole...scenario.

Exactly. Now the show can
have their two protagonists ride together in glory. No need for some third wheel.

So technical question, if you know: [BLACKOUT]So, does a resurrected dragon breathe fire or ice? and ugh, now the poor surviving dragons are going to have a moral dilemma![/BLACKOUT]

So technical question, if you know: [BLACKOUT]So, does a resurrected dragon breathe fire or ice? and ugh, now the poor surviving dragons are going to have a moral dilemma![/BLACKOUT]

I'm guessing [BLACKOUT]ice? Maybe slush. :D And yeah, especially Rhaegal. Those two are like twins. :o[/BLACKOUT]

obviously... spoilers...

[blackout] the fire is just fire, but blue. so i guess its one of this worlds special fires like wildfire, dragonfire, hotpies super cake fire... wont burn the dead but burns the living... he uses it on the wall in the finally apparently.[/blackout]

ah, of course! The wall is made of ice.

This is a hideous development! Ouch!

I think we might have to upgrade #EPICBOATSEX to #EPICBOATCONCEPTION

So many leaks...can I just get Winds of Winter released already?

I don't want to be the one to do this... To...relive this type of evil might cause the death of hundreds... no thousands... of hype members....

open at your own risk.

the_dark_knight_pumpkin.jpg
I think we might have to upgrade #EPICBOATSEX to #EPICBOATCONCEPTION

Look... I don't know you well... But I know you can do better. I've sensed a greatness in you.

#

[YT]m_wFEB4Oxlo[/YT]

All I can think about is where did those chains come from? :huh:

titanic sunk right off the coast.

Understandably, seeing the weather...

At least there was one pleasant surprise:
Beric survived. Leak I read said both Beric and Thoros died.

First episode in a while where I felt Dany was a true queen. Devastated by her reaction to her baby's death, and loved Jon's genuine sorrow. Emilia and Kit are great together.

The whole Sansa and Arya stuff is quite tense, and the latter is clearly airing out some much delayed anger over the trauma she has endured. If it wasn't family I'd like to think Arya would be smarter. Hard to know what Sansa's game is given she seemed to accept LF's advice about Brienne only to send her away. Wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of long con being played, but who's playing it is anyone's guess.

Tyrion is quite the devil's advocate this season. Wasn't a fan of his advice here.

At least there was one pleasant surprise:
Beric survived. Leak I read said both Beric and Thoros died.

First episode in a while where I felt Dany was a true queen. Devastated by her reaction to her baby's death, and loved Jon's genuine sorrow. Emilia and Kit are great together.

The whole Sansa and Arya stuff is quite tense, and the latter is clearly airing out some much delayed anger over the trauma she has endured. If it wasn't family I'd like to think Arya would be smarter. Hard to know what Sansa's game is given she seemed to accept LF's advice about Brienne only to send her away. Wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of long con being played, but who's playing it is anyone's guess.

Tyrion is quite the devil's advocate this season. Wasn't a fan of his advice here.

I was thinking she was going to send Arya with Brienne. Why send her away? I suppose it was just the timing of the raven. Weird scene will have to watch again.

But it makes sense for Arya and Sansa to go right back to each other's throats. Arya is a rudderless ship right now. She needs direction. She's sitting on all of these skills and has nothing to use them on aside from her disdain for her older sister.

Im gunna have to admit...I kinda enjoyed Arya and Sansa's little exchanges. In a way they kinda played the "I suffered more than you" game...but Sansa didn't realize what Arya had become. Sure Sansa became much more politically savy and harder...Arya on the other hand has become a borderline psychopath.

Jon may be better living in sin with his Aunt his Step-Dragon children

Look at the beautiful deer.... i cant believe how close we are to it... come on NK, shoot it, lets have a lovely dinner tonight.

"Nah player, I'm going after that pigeon 6 blocks away" *chugs a beer*
L1GjQK0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"