The Leaks and Spoilers discussion (*MAJOR SPOILER WARNING*)

We got Uncle Rico, Seto Kaiba and Lich King NK memes aplenty already

God i love the internet

That's a Perfect Cell Original©, I'll have you know.

The Night King's spear punctured Viserion's side and his fire blew out that hole and a massive amount of blood came out. If Viserion's internal "furnace" was blown open and now he has a hole in it how is he going to build up his fire and expell it without it coming out that hole in his side? He isnt going to heal.

Curious to see how the design team do this.

Also, did the leaked spoilers say whether Jon and Dany hear about the Wall being destroyed and Viserion being resurrected or do we have to wait until next season to see their reaction?

I didn't like the sound of the spoilers when I read them and they lived down to my expectations.

I mean I liked the beyond the wall stuff, the action, and the conversations among the crew, but then the end...

Last edited:
A moron spoiled 2 majors events of episode 05 on the commentary section of an internet news paper article about the leak happening at HBO. I read the article out of curiosity, didn't expected a dumbass to write such spoilers.

The Night King's spear punctured Viserion's side and his fire blew out that hole and a massive amount of blood came out. If Viserion's internal "furnace" was blown open and now he has a hole in it how is he going to build up his fire and expell it without it coming out that hole in his side? He isnt going to heal.

Also, did the leaked spoilers say whether Jon and Dany hear about the Wall being destroyed and Viserion being resurrected or do we have to wait until next season to see their reaction?

No. They're busy with other things ;) [BLACKOUT]making Viseiron's replacement[/BLACKOUT]

That's a Perfect Cell Original©, I'll have you know.

But is your Power Maximum? :sly:

c8SyNjr.jpg

People have mentioned it before but I never cared about it until now but the dialogue is some scenes are cringy to say the least

all the teleportation is crazy though even the ravens lol

Dany's white dress was very majestic

D&D are likely going to ignore it. [BLACKOUT]If anything they'd probably reason that wight Viserion can control where the (blue?) fire comes out of.[/BLACKOUT]

Tormund conversating with the hound did not disappoint lol

So quick question, what happens in the episode to make it "obvious" that they're going the "Jon and Dany make an adorable incest baby together" route? Because several people here have mentioned that, so I'm curious?

Dat
Uncle Ex Machina tho.

Out of nowhere, lawd.

I mean [BLACKOUT]he[/BLACKOUT] was already there... and I'm sure [BLACKOUT]he was tracking where the White Walkers were heading[/BLACKOUT]

Probably just going to be overlooked, like how everyone has been teleporting everywhere this season.:oldrazz:

How do yall feel about the "magic kill switch" that the dead army has? Personally i hate this sort of **** where you kill the head of the army and the troops die.

How do yall feel about the "magic kill switch" that the dead army has? Personally i hate this sort of **** where you kill the head of the army and the troops die.

I hate it too especially when it's aliens and robots, but here it made sense to me. And all of them didn't fall, it's just the ones that particular White Walker raised from the dead.

[blackout]As long as it's a Stark that drops off the nuke that shuts them all down.[/blackout]

I'm unable to see the episode, what's up with this? Did Sam learn that? Or Bran?

Dany's white dress was very majestic

Dany's seamstress is on point.

So quick question, what happens in the episode to make it "obvious" that they're going the "Jon and Dany make an adorable incest baby together" route? Because several people here have mentioned that, so I'm curious?

There are three instances where they talk about babies/the next gen

1. Jon offers Longclaw back to Jorah. Jorah refuses and says it belongs to Jon now and LC should go to Jon's children.

2. Tyrion and Dany have a conversation about who will succeed Dany on the throne. She says they'll talk about it once she has the throne...but Tyrion makes a good argument that "breaking the wheel" will most likely take one than her reign. And they need to find a way for the wheel to not come back and since she cant have kids they need a plan.

3. Dany tells Jon that the Dragon's are the only children she'll ever have and if he understands/ok with that.

ANd if the leaks are correct for next week, the two discuss it again. You don't bring it up THAT many times unless something is gunna happen.

A lot of people are guessing that #EPICBOATSEX ends up actually being #EPICBOATCONCEPTION

Given the nature Necromancy...most corpses are being powered by the magic of another and sustain off it. Take away the magic...no power. But that's just me

Last edited:
I hate it too especially when it's aliens and robots, but here it made sense to me. And all of them didn't fall, it's just the ones that particular White Walker raised from the dead.

I was referring to what Beric and Jon discussed. Killing the NK will destroy the whole army because the NK created all the White Walkers.

I'm unable to see the episode, what's up with this? Did Sam learn that? Or Bran?

The Light Squad come across a white walker with a group of about 12 wights. Jon kills the White Walker and all of the wights except one fall apart. Its revealed that killing a White Walker destroys all the wights that that White Walker created.

Later in the episode, Beric tells Jon that the NK created all the Whote Walkers so if they kill him it will destrpy the whole army of the dead. So that seems to be how D&D intend to have the heros defeat the army of the dead.

Last edited:
I was referring to what Beric and Jon discussed. Killing the NK will destroy the whole army because the NK created all the White Walkers.

Ah... even then. I don't see a problem with it.

Ah... even then. I don't see a problem with it.

In context its logical. Destroy a white walker you destroy its power and without that power the wights cease to function. It makes perfecr sense.

But it just feels like a cheap lazy way for D&D to have the heroes defeat the army of the dead. I expected a bit more or something more clever than "cut the head off the snake and the body dies" type solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"