The Legend of Zelda. The Movie?

Studio Ghibli... Make it happen!!!

1533078288266240426.png

zelda-anime.jpg

Grave of The Fireflies style Legend of Zelda.:o

If they actually found good young actors, having Link be a kid wouldn't be a bad way to go. He could grow up over the course of several movies. Or they could do something like Ocarina of Time. If you think about it, Link is a kid in like half of the Zelda games (OoT, Majora's Mask, Minish Cap, Wind Waker, Spirit Tracks, etc).

As far as the Nintendo movies go, Bill Hader needs to voice Luigi.

If this movie has to be live action I'd rather they went with the child version of Link. Just do a traditional fantasy story with a young kid fighting a monster (Ganon, not Ganondorf) to save the princess. It should not be more complicated than that.

If this movie has to be live action I'd rather they went with the child version of Link. Just do a traditional fantasy story with a young kid fighting a monster (Ganon, not Ganondorf) to save the princess. It should not be more complicated than that.

Or we could have two Links with the Temple of Time being involved.

Then it's not really a Zelda story though. It'd be like making a Green Lantern movie but saying "no space stuff. Just have him stop a bank robbery and kiss the girl."

Would Edvin Endre from Vikings make a good Link?

I would like a Zelda movie to be animated, (by Studio Gibli) and based off Wind Waker.

I would like a Zelda movie to be animated, (by Studio Gibli) and based off Wind Waker.

Windwaker would work for an animated film, but if they go live action (which is what I hope), Ocarina of Time or bust. It would be perfect.

Would anyone like the chance to cast the breath of the wild movie? I would love to see Prince Sidon in live action

I actually think that if a movie was based on Skyward Sword, Lily James would make a great Zelda.

Does anyone agree?

Legend of Zelda movie? Funny, I was just watching Legend.

Not sure if I'd like an animated or live action version of this...But based on my love for Toon Link, probably animated.

If they do animated, Clancy Brown for Ganondorf, please.

I could see Ryan Higa as Link. You need someone with an animated face if they aren't going to say much

IMG_3315.jpg

And Lauren Tsai as Zelda
IMG_3316.jpg

I'm interested in non live action. Zelda games were always highly-stylized, so for me live action is like live action of Mario Bros.

I would love to see LoZ in either format. Potentially it could go down south by going Live-Action, but it can be done well if you get the right production team to do it.

But I would easily get on board if I saw it completely animated or CGI-rendered.

My question would be: What story of the LoZ series gets adapted?

Unless they decide to do a Verse set of movies and do every movie in a chronological order based on the series' timeline.

My question would be: What story of the LoZ series gets adapted?

I've always hoped for ocarina of time but I've just started breath of the wild and I'm so intrigued by it and the characters so maybe if they do a Netflix series have ocarina for season 1, breath for season 2

Ok I've played breath of the wild now so I want to cast a movie based on it

Link - taishi nakagawa
Zelda - Rinko Kakuchi
Prince Sidon - Lewis Tan
Yunobo - Josh Gad
Teba - Dev Patel
Riju- Meagan Good

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members