The List: Part DEUX

I have to ask this...did they just stick you with a 7-day banning, Doom?

Answer mine also ***hole.

And BTW, everybody else might be rolling the red carpet out for you but as far as I'm concerned we were better off without you.

You'll Know When I Am Truly Leaving. I'll Set Up A Huge Trade With Someone And Screw Them Over.

So far mine just needs his arms to be complete. He's pretty badass.

If you see the ML12s Doomie buy them and I'll trade you some MFF for just the figs and you can keep the Apoc pieces. I need to compile as much fodder as possible anyway.

Well, Im Trying To Get One Without Spending Money.

I Got 80 Bucks For My Spawn Figs, Maybe I Can Get One Off Ebay For Less Than That.

Well, try it out and if push comes to shove we can do it the way I suggested.

I know you don't. But look, this is what I mean.

Say you get a 3 MLs at Wal-Mart. Well, in turn I'll trade you $15 worth of comics or MFFs for those three figs and you keep the Apoc pieces. Hell if you score a variant Bishop, Sasquatch or AXM Wolvie I'll take'em loose and you can keep the Apoc piece and I'll give you $8 worth of comics per variant.

Lets say you get variant Bishop and 2 reg ML12's. Thats $18 worth of comics/MFFs. My comic shop has some more wave 2 MFFs too. They had Cyclops and Ghost Rider and were getting more in sometime this coming week.

True, But How Much Do They Charge, My Lcs Charges 10 Bucks For Mff

They're $7. Thats were I scored the two reg Nightcrawlers.

The translucent purple BAMF is damn cool.

Cool, I Figured It Out. Apoc Is From 6 Figures Right?

Yep.

X-23
Bishop
Maestro
Iron Fist
Sasquatch
AXM Wolvie

I want a bald Bishop, unmasked Wolvie and white Sasquatch though.

Cool, Six Figs Comes To About 50 Bucks. Thats Good For An Apoc Plus I Trade Off The Figs For Other Stuff.

I'll Check For Them Tomorrow.

Also, Does It Matter Which X-23 It Is? And If I Can't Find The Varients Are The Reg. Ok?

The regs are OK but I'll give you a lil more for the variants. Mainly bald Bishop and unmasked AXM wolvie. I do want a white Sasquatch to use as Wendigo but its not a big deal.

And I'd prefer the purple X-23 since I have a black version already. But if she's gotta be the black version so be it.

I'm actually not going to be keeping my build a figure Apoc. I prefer the smaller one. I'm willing to trade him away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"