The Living Mummy

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was watching The Mummy (1999) with the better half last night and I realised the mcu really needs a living mummy movie. It would be so fun, so different and such a great way to expand the mcu.

imagine marvel meets Guerrero del toro with an epic Egyptian setting. Who would you like to see in this movie?

oh-stop-it.gif

We don't need an MCU Mummy movie.

Pop in the Fraser flicks to get your reccommended dose of Vitamin M.

Yeah not sure how a mummy movie will work in the MCU. You have green behemoths, huge purple aliens and interdimensional beings. Not sure a mummy movie will work now. Disney plus maybe?

All that stuff seems to be working for the avengers/ eternals though.

a living mummy would be such a fun Halloween themed movie or Disney+ series. Like just a great the blob style movie that people can have fun with

All that stuff seems to be working for the avengers/ eternals though.

a living mummy would be such a fun Halloween themed movie or Disney+ series. Like just a great the blob style movie that people can have fun with

Question... And a real one...

Which MCU film or series post the Disney acquisition thast wasn't run on Netflix has NOT been done in a way that caters to what can be described in both a vague and yet also narrowly defined way as "fun"?

Because no offense Silver... Haven't you gotten that in spades charitably speaking, like at least half the time you take in any Feige overseen Marvel product for 12 years now? A film that will sacrifice any weight or meaning in the story or for the characters all for the sake of "fun"?

What trend in the MCU would a "fun" "quirky" "four quadrant aimed" film be bucking, exactly?

Honest question.

Eh this might be better off as a one off Halloween special like they are doing with Werewolf by Night.

Ok now that werewolf by night is out and turned out so awesome, I want this even more now. I hope they make giacchano like a mini feige and just let him do all the marvel horror shows

Ok now that werewolf by night is out and turned out so awesome, I want this even more now. I hope they make giacchano like a mini feige and just let him do all the marvel horror shows
The possibility of projects like this seems much better after Werewolf by Night’s release and what I expect the wider reception to be given how good it is.

They made Moon Knight already too much mummylike

I'm hoping for a Man Thing TV special now and also some team ups with other MCU characters in other films.

He could easily show up in Daredevil as he did appear in the comics:

526ee9d3a4508_133421b.jpg

Daredevil140p04.jpg

Bring back Melvin Potter in his Gladiator armour and also Death-Stalker and it would be a great episode.

I'll defer to my post from last year on this lol
Eh this might be better off as a one off Halloween special like they are doing with Werewolf by Night.

But yea, with the TV special format, they could definitely do something on the Living Mummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"