The Avengers The Loki/Tom Hiddleston Thread. We need Loki-Love. - Part 1

They did mention that the staff tapped the same power as the Tesseract. I suspect its not supposed to be the Mind Gem, just a fancy power-amplifier and "magic staff".

Has anyone noticed that, when not on film, either Tom Hiddleston is smiling or his face appears to be fighting to smile? The guy is so happy, it's pretty great. Seems like a good bloke, asides from being a mischievous bastard and all :oldrazz:

Didn't Selwig mention the fail safe built into the portal device involved the tesseract not being able to defend itself from itself? So basically, the staff's "gem" was of the same origin of the tesseract? Maybe even a piece from whatever the cube was originally constructed from?

yeah you make a good point, maybe its meant to be the cube's crafted equivalent of the mind gem or something.....also his attacks were from whatever his staff was holding, and the mind gem doesn't do that.....hmmm....plus when he was telling them to kneel....well he wouldn't have had to do it so...vocally, he would have just had to think it, but even then if it wasn't powered by the power gem could it control that many people? it didn't seem to me like they were being controlled, just kneeling under fear, but there was that blue circle when he banged his staff. (which reminded me is exactly what Odin does at the ceremony to silence everyone....thoguht it was a nice touch)

Has anyone noticed that, when not on film, either Tom Hiddleston is smiling or his face appears to be fighting to smile? The guy is so happy, it's pretty great. Seems like a good bloke, asides from being a mischievous bastard and all :oldrazz:

Yup. He's a very nice, hyper person who loves pranking people. And he loves his job. Therefore all the fangirls love him. And we have the guy to thank for the tiny ahead-of-time spoilers because he just loves his job so.

I absolutely loved the Loki-Other interactions. Loki seemed to be in all his God of Mischeif glory in those scenes, you could even tell he was a bit afraid or nervous.

And that shot of him looking up with the moon behind him and his horns....that was just an instant classic visual, looked straight out of the comics

I'm thinking he's just channeling that God of Mischief vibe there. :cwink:

ThorLoki.gif

LOL :hrt:

I'm totally down for Loki getting redemption. Save it for Thor 3 where he and his brother have to face a greater evil to save Odin's life.

I'd been thinking about this in terms of future movies with Loki in them, and my mom and I had a chit chat about Loki's involvement with Thanos. I think she aptly surmised that Loki is bound and chained to Thanos whether he wants to be or not now because of the direct dealings he's had with him and his acquiescence of an alliance. Even though he'll be back in Asgard I don't think that he'll be able to forget that simple truth that he is not a free man because of the actions he's committed for Thanos. And you bet Thanos won't let Loki forget that he is his minion now either. Both my mom and I agreed that Loki is afraid of Thanos and just what he is able to do to him, even without the Infinity Gauntlet. Now, based upon my own personal experience, when you are under a cloud of hostility from various outside influences, be they from total strangers or even members of your own family, the knee jerk reaction is to consider everybody a potential hostile. I'm not saying that this is a right personality trait, but it is a real one, especially when you've been traumatized both mentally and physically. And I think we can all agree that Loki has suffered both if his flashback is any indication. I think what I would love to see is a more combative, less trusting Loki in future movies because of the rough treatment Thanos most assuredly meted out to him.

ThorLoki.gif

What in the world is Chris doing in that image? I can't see over Mark Ruffalo's head. :p

lol... but I do wonder
where the muzzel is
:cwink:

It's the fangirl magic at work. :cwink: Like I've stated before, fangirl magic is the most powerful magic in the universe.

Last edited:
Do you remember that deleted scene in Thor when Loki said to Thor "Now...give us a kiss". That was cute.

I agree, they seem to like joking around.

Do you remember that deleted scene in Thor when Loki said to Thor "Now...give us a kiss". That was cute.

I agree, they seem to like joking around.

Was this line from the script or was this improvisation?

And remember this one.

LokisHammer.gif

lmao

Was this line from the script or was this improvisation?

And remember this one.

LokisHammer.gif

lmao
Oh my god I love this. They look like they're having so much fun. Is it wrong that I die whenever I see Hiddles?

This video here show how funny Loki can be.

[YT]W9Nbo3ayZt8[/YT]

And there's this

nasrb.jpg

Guys, stop it! I think I'm going to go into sugar shock with all this cuteness you're posting.

I think the Mind Gem was really there in his staff, and the Tesseract gave it a power boost which is why it had that tesseract glow to it. imo.

ummmm.....there are no words.....except every fangirls words....

[YT]XSKSnmYbi6w[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"