The Avengers The Loki/Tom Hiddleston Thread. We need Loki-Love. - Part 1

Adding to his talents (assuming this hasn't been posted yet).

Plays the guitar:
[YT]eM9oYxN0J-Q[/YT]

I saw War Horse the other day; Hiddles was there as a dashing, 'quietly confident' officer in the war. He has a small part, but it's the one that has the most impact (for me, at least.) Loved it. And his hair was like--OMG.

So I saw it for the 3rd time today... I'm going to ramble a bit and I have no idea if it will make any sense, so you're free to shake your head and just be like 'that crazy Silvermoon' :oldrazz:

to me... the 'real' Loki seemed to come out during each confrontation with Thor, and I mean the brother - the one that grew up/played with Thor. Like, just looking at his face at certain moments in the forest scene, for example when Thor grips his face/neck and tells him to just give this up and come home. It's almost like you can see Loki actually considering the offer.

I think in the helicarrier there's a brief moment where Loki hesitates in actually dropping Thor the 30,000 feet. Though maybe that's just Loki being sadistic and drawing it out... but...well, I don't know.

Then of course there's Stark Tower. Obviously Loki doesn't care about the humans, but Thor's words I think are still having some type of emotional response. His eyes are watering up, and even after he stabs Thor, there's that damned tear that I don't think I'll ever be able to not see again. *lol*

I don't know, I just find it interesting. I know that some of it is probably just Loki being his manipulative self and probably just playing Thor so Thor will let his guard down - but I think there are just those few brief 'blink and you'll miss them' moments.

Also Hemsworth and Hiddleston on screen playing against each other is just a joy to watch. It's like Hiddleston has said, it really is a tennis match and they are BOTH great players with portraying the emotion of these two brothers.

*here endeth my rambling*

I will say that while I do believe that Loki has finally embraced his inner darkness, much more so than what was shown in "Thor", when it comes to his dramatic scenes with Thor, despite him having no qualms with inflicting deadly damage onto him, there were times (though few) where it felt like Thor said something to Loki that made Loki show a rather rare look of uncertainty and doubt on his face.

Case in point, the two times that Thor tried to tell Loki to give up his mad pursuit (in the mountains and on top of Stark Tower), where he asked his brother to come back home with him and the time where he told him that the madness of the Chi'tari won't end with his rule, with it not being too late for them both to stop it...yeah, those were looks of doubt that I felt I saw on Loki's face.

well spotted Silvermoon. Loki's eyes were welling up on the tower. Thor also was so anguished in the mountain scene. He was really reaching out to Loki. But I think Thor may have had enough by the end and i think Loki is going to pay big time in Thor 2

I will say that while I do believe that Loki has finally embraced his inner darkness, much more so than what was shown in "Thor", when it comes to his dramatic scenes with Thor, despite him having no qualms with inflicting deadly damage onto him, there were times (though few) where it felt like Thor said something to Loki that made Loki show a rather rare look of uncertainty and doubt on his face.

Case in point, the two times that Thor tried to tell Loki to give up his mad pursuit (in the mountains and on top of Stark Tower), where he asked his brother to come back home with him and the time where he told him that the madness of the Chi'tari won't end with his rule, with it not being too late for them both to stop it...yeah, those were looks of doubt that I felt I saw on Loki's face.

As Coulson stated, Loki lacked conviction and this is why Loki must have had doubt and uncertainty, because deep down he's not as cold blooded a killer as Thanos is. Any of his violent actions I think are a result of his fear for Thanos.

So...what are the chances for an Oscar nom for Hiddleston his performance is amazing and I hope Disney pushes him come oscar season cause its not easy for an actor to have to do what Hiddleston did and that needs to be acknowledged with at least a nomination.

So...what are the chances for an Oscar nom for Hiddleston his performance is amazing and I hope Disney pushes him come oscar season cause its not easy for an actor to have to do what Hiddleston did and that needs to be acknowledged with at least a nomination.

One needs to see the competition of possible nominees("best supporting character" it would be, yes?)...
personally I think he deserves a nomination, but I don´t think he´ll get one.

I know I've said this before...and many other fans in here have said it...but Tom is just such a good looking man. :hrt::hrt::hrt: His children would be such gorgeous little creatures.

I know I've said this before...and many other fans in here have said it...but Tom is just such a good looking man. :hrt::hrt::hrt: His children would be such gorgeous little creatures.

It's funny and ironic because Loki's kids in the myths were freakin' monsters :D (literally.) But if he ever gets married, a million fangirls will cry...including myself...that girl would be a lucky--nevermind.

You know, it was a nice treat seeing Loki in the situation/scenario of cruising through a museum wearing a nice suit and all/enjoying his time in his villainous manner before going about his plans. I actually like seeing certain/some villains who have a taste for certain attributes/richness that life has to offer at times; makes them feel a bit sophisticated imho.lol

well spotted Silvermoon. Loki's eyes were welling up on the tower. Thor also was so anguished in the mountain scene. He was really reaching out to Loki. But I think Thor may have had enough by the end and i think Loki is going to pay big time in Thor 2

Loki actually shed a tear after Thor told him they could stop the war, together. He then stabbed Thor in the side. Loki is a head case, no doubt!

It's funny and ironic because Loki's kids in the myths were freakin' monsters :D (literally.) But if he ever gets married, a million fangirls will cry...including myself...that girl would be a lucky--nevermind.

Hehe...if I was the lucky woman married to or even dating Tom Hiddleston, I'd share him all with you guys through candid, videos on Youtube. ;) :woot: lol

Loki actually shed a tear after Thor told him they could stop the war, together. He then stabbed Thor in the side. Loki is a head case, no doubt!

And I believe we have Thanos to thank for bringing out the psychoses in Loki.

Something for you fangirls

Which Avenger Has The Best Butt? - Tom Hiddleston on Hoppus on Music
[YT]fZUHCyjvRMA[/YT]

You know, it was a nice treat seeing Loki in the situation/scenario of cruising through a museum wearing a nice suit and all/enjoying his time in his villainous manner before going about his plans. I actually like seeing certain/some villains who have a taste for certain attributes/richness that life has to offer at times; makes them feel a bit sophisticated imho.lol

It is certainly a nice treat and they did a really good job in putting a dashing fellow like Tom in such swanky, gorgeous wear. I think it was the suit in Thor that really did it for me; after that scene, I was a goner.

Hehe...if I was the lucky woman married to or even dating Tom Hiddleston, I'd share him all with you guys through candid, videos on Youtube. ;) :woot: lol

THANK YOU :D The best part about Loki? He can generate multiple illusions of himself. So every fangirl can take one home. But it's not the same with Tom is it?

Which Avenger Has The Best Butt?

Now come on, we all know that Tom has the best bum of all the people in the Avengers, but just don't tell Hulk that. Pretend that you think his is the best.

THANK YOU :D The best part about Loki? He can generate multiple illusions of himself. So every fangirl can take one home. But it's not the same with Tom is it?

Well, an anatomically correct genetic clone of Tom would be much more preferable than a magically derived copy.

And I am being completely honest in that if I was dating or married to someone who is a performer, famous or otherwise, I would use my camcorder to give the girls and gay guys innocently crushing on him something candid to make them squeal with delight because I think the respectful, enthusiastic fangirls and fanboys who aren't aggressive barracuda, and who are just innocently attracted to the man I love are the cutest thing.

Last edited:
It is certainly a nice treat and they did a really good job in putting a dashing fellow like Tom in such swanky, gorgeous wear. I think it was the suit in Thor that really did it for me; after that scene, I was a goner.

Oh God he wore that suit very well. I may be a bit of a grungy, punk Goth the but there's just something about a sharp dressed man that's nice to look at. I'm very much interested in the antithesis of such a feral character like Loki dressed up in his formal attire. When he was staring over that balcony at the guests below he must have been having a few flashbacks to all the formal occasions in Asgard he was a part of and the memory was starting to bring him back a bit before he snapped out of it.

Anyways, I've been watching some videos from Deep Blue Sea (Not the shark movie!!) and I'm finding that I've sided more with his character Freddie in it than the heroine Rachel Weiss plays. I'm thinking that Tom making his characters that behave badly more sympathetic is to the detriment of getting us to hate them in favor of the protagonists!

Last edited:
Okay my sister made this for me and I couldn't help but share it...Enjoy :)

Attachments

• awesome.jpg
    awesome.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 14
Loki was such a great character in this....I have to hope they find a way to wedge him into all future Avengers movies. Make it happen, Whedon!

Oh my God guys, please bear with me here, but I am kind of chuckling at this to myself. I was watching a really old movie from 1981 I'd liked as a kid called Dragonslayer and I just noticed that Tom Hiddleston with his natural, curly blond hair resembles the main character played by actor Peter Nichols. Not that this is a bad thing because Peter Nichols in Dragonslayer was the first naked guy I've ever seen. :o:woot:

As Coulson stated, Loki lacked conviction and this is why Loki must have had doubt and uncertainty, because deep down he's not as cold blooded a killer as Thanos is. Any of his violent actions I think are a result of his fear for Thanos.

That has to be the best Coulson scene. :up:

The whole scene was very good. The music gave the whole situation an extra sinister vibe no other Hollywood average underlining music could have.

And there's this

nasrb.jpg
Here's the story behind this pic:

http://www.g33kwatch.com/movies/story-of-a-five-year-old-avenger-meeting-the-avengers/

Damn... looks like Loki/Tom got himself a legion of female fans! kinda surprising,thought Hemsworth would be the one you fangirls would go crazy over..

Just saw the Tom/ red carpet interview on youtube...all the screaming fangirls:wow:

...and the youtube coments...LOL! they all went crazy about the one fangirl who got to touch him:oldrazz:

Oh my God guys, please bear with me here, but I am kind of chuckling at this to myself. I was watching a really old movie from 1981 I'd liked as a kid called Dragonslayer and I just noticed that Tom Hiddleston with his natural, curly blond hair resembles the main character played by actor Peter Nichols. Not that this is a bad thing because Peter Nichols in Dragonslayer was the first naked guy I've ever seen. :o:woot:

And it's even more awesome because Hiddles' characters in War Horse was named Captain Nicholls!! D: OMG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"