The Avengers The Loki/Tom Hiddleston Thread. We need Loki-Love. - Part 1

I would say start with JMS's run, but I don't think they focus on Loki much and I usually read Thor comics for Thor himself so I really don't know.

You can always ask Vartha, I'm almost certain he'll know just what to tell you. :word:

He really is, I don't any real person that would put up with as nearly as much from their brother as Thor does with Loki.

Thanks! yeah I've heard alot of good stuff on JMS's run, and being a fan of his Spider-Man run makes me intrigued as any.

I'll be sure to as Vartha the same thing when I see him :woot:

the comic was good, butI hate sif ON The Mighty Thor, #12.1 she a jealous snake .she is crazy jealous and ODIN IS ASS poor Sigyn-He has her tongue cut out- comic Odin is intense Hopkins Odin is an upstanding swell guy compared to him.
Sif, she’s very suspicious of Kid Loki and she has a theory about him, which BTW is so wrong especially when you consider JiM.
All Loki and Thor fans should pick it up (because most of the stories are centered on those two).

tumblr_m2c15zCWCh1qgvtzjo1_1280.png

Thor is a great big brother:yay:

Omg ! Did I read your post right Odin has Sigyn's tounge cut out Why and does Loki know this happened ? What issues of Thor does this and these scans take place in ?

Tom Hiddleston just tweeted:

Tom Hiddleston ‏ @twhiddleston

I had such an amazing time at #Avengers Premiere last night. The passion & support of #lokisarmy was incredible. Mahoosive love to you guys!

Who here bought Warhorse, just for Tom Hiddelston's brief role?????

I bought it for the amazing cinematography, great characters and story. Phenomenal war scenes and the brit and german helping Joey in the barbed wire which I thought was the greatest scene of any movie last year. But Hiddleston is fantastic in it.

We all love Loki, but can you handle watching this for five minutes?

I was thinking of this inside my head, but miracles of miracles, if you found yourself dating Tom Hiddleston, I was thinking how interesting lovers spats would be if you just pictured him as Loki. I'd probably start laughing after a few minutes into the row.

Last edited:
I'm really suprised we haven't been hearing much about Hiddleston from the pre screenings, I thought for sure people would be raving about his performance.

im sure hulk did a lot near the end, so that's why all the initial tweets are about him.

That AND the audience already loves RDJ, Hemsworth, Evans, and Hiddleston.

that's also probably why the notable praises are for ruffalo as banner too. He hasn't proven himself in the MCU prior to this of course

im sure hulk did a lot near the end, so that's why all the initial tweets are about him.

that's also probably why the notable praises are for ruffalo as banner too. He hasn't proven himself in the MCU prior to this of course

Yep yep, I was just talking about that with Mjolnir in the Cap thread and Loki's the main villain so I hope he does alot near the end as well.

Yep yep, I was just talking about that with Mjolnir in the Cap thread and Loki's the main villain so I hope he does alot near the end as well.
Me too, it would be a tad too little personality if they were only fighting a horde of alien soldiers and whatnot. As much as I hope to see tons of wonderful stuff with the Avengers I'd say that Hiddleston is probably the most important actor in the film, seeing how he's the face for the entire opposition.

The attention to the Hulk pretty much makes sense as we all know how great Tom is as Loki already. Mark Ruffalo, considering how vocal the Ed Norton fans have been in the past, should be the most likely focused upon actor in Avengers.

P.S. Loki might not be lord of any grand kingdom, but he's still the King of Fangirldom. That has to count for something.

Last edited:
The attention to the Hulk pretty much makes sense as we all know how great Tom is as Loki already. Mark Ruffalo, considering how vocal the Ed Norton fans have been in the past, should be the most likely focused upon actor in Avengers.

Yeah, I'm not worried since it is Tom Hiddleston after all plus I've heard his performance in this trumps the one in THOR (which says alot).

Yeah, I'm not worried since it is Tom Hiddleston after all plus I've heard his performance in this trumps the one in THOR (which says alot).

Why can't we here in the U.S. get this movie this month? Waiting for May is just a terrible nuisance! I'm about ready to go into meltdown stage and only a Tom Hiddleston fix can stop it.

Keeping in mind the U.S. hasn't gotten this movie yet I don't know the context of that scene but Loki looks a bit worse for wear in that first image there.

Last edited:
Keeping in mind the U.S. hasn't gotten this movie yet I don't know the context of that scene but Loki looks a bit worse for wear in that first image there.

The scene in the first picture happens before the latter two, that's been figured that out a while ago.

Sorry wasnt sure if i should have spoiler tagged them? I didn't think they were spoilerish apart from the last one maybe....:dry: The first pic if I'm not mistaken is the same scene we see in the trailer when he [blackout]first arrives[/blackout]

The scene in the first picture happens before the latter two, that's been figured that out a while ago.

Well, slap me with a salmon and call me uninformed. :cwink: Still Loki looks like he's been through absolute hell in that picture. I'm assuming this is in NASA?

Josh Wilding just tweeted on to Tom

@twhiddleston You were absolutely brilliant! For me, your performance as Loki surpasses even that of Heath Ledger's Joker. Fantastic film!

and this

There's not a weak performance. Hiddleston is terrifying and everyone else is magnificent. You won't believe how good The #Avengers is!

you have no idea how excited I got reading it!!

Well, that certainly bodes well for Tom Hiddleston kicking it up a notch with Loki becoming a little less of a gray area.

Awesome to hear some praise for Tom, as well as for the cast in general! When all is said and done, great acting is what can make this film truly fantastic.

I don't think he was in the gray area at the end of THOR, people in the gray area don't attempt to kill an entire race and try to kill their brother out of jealousy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"