The Wolverine The Look of The Silver Samurai

I expect someone was in it. It's on set during filming so it would be a bit odd if it were just sitting around in the open and empty.

Looks alright so far. Hopefully if we're lucky they might consider releasing an official pic like they did with Wolverine himself recently.

I agree! I hope they release promo pictures of all the major characters in the movie.

Based on pics I think the Yakurza replaced The Hand although I could be wrong.

I'm sure there wont be ninjas or the Hand.:( Fox had to give away Daredevil to Marvel and everything related, like elektra, the villains and the Hand. It is official!

Are you crazy.Of course there will be Ninja's.Ninjas aren't solely property of the Hand.

I am a bit surprised fox didn't have the hand In The wolverine as way of holding on to
daredevil rights.

Don't expect MS to do anything with Daredevil anytime soon.

I'm sure there wont be ninjas or the Hand.:( Fox had to give away Daredevil to Marvel and everything related, like elektra, the villains and the Hand. It is official!

Maaaaaaaaan, I hadn't thought about this.

Hopefully FOX didn't lose The Hand when they gave up DD.

The Hand's role in the screenplay is too important.

I'm surprised more people haven't commented on Silver Samurai's armour. Even though it's only a back shot from a spy pic, it's still a good look at what we can expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"