The Walking Dead The Lori thread!

We didn't see Carl actually shoot her... so just maybe, zombie Lori comes back! :wow: :hehe:

They already pulled a similar stunt with that prisoner Andrew.

Anyways it's sad that Lori didn't get to see what her baby looked like before she died.

Last edited:
scumbag_shane.png

Yeah, but it wouldn't be out of the question. What if she is chained up as a zombie.

I hope Carol is still in the jail somewhere just on the other side. Hopefully she didn't do something stupid like runaway to the forest.

They already pulled a similar stunt with that prisoner Andrew.

Anyways it's sad that Lori didn't get to see what her baby looked like before she died.

And the crazy part is I called that was going to happen with Andrew, and I had like 4-5 people on here tell me I was wrong and that for sure he was dead.

I'd never say never with Lori either, it'd be interesting to see her come back as a zombie, and have the governor shoot her, it would be painstaking for rick even more so. To have her die..twice? Sort of thing, and have the governor just treat her like every other zombie.

Let that be a lesson Lori. If your gut is telling you to take ten morning after pills; then pehaps next time take the pills. Also you may want to wait at least a year before you f*** someone after your husband is "presumed" dead.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....yeah I guess she wishes she had taken those pills lol.

ok so what was the whole point of Carol trying to learn c section on zombies if she wasn't able to perform the operation?

They thought they would have time to hash out the winter as Rick wanted. In that thinking, that was the point, Carol was going to have to do it after Herschel got amputated and even if he didn't, she probably would have been one to assist even with Maggie there. But fact of the matter is they aren't safe in this world and nothing will ever go as planned and if it's too good to be true. it most definitely is.

Wow she shouldn't of had that bean burrito from taco bell lol.

What was weirder was Carl there staring at his half naked mom. Dude, look away.

Yeah, that's what they said on Talking Dead. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense though because I don't think he would have been able to consume her entire skull, rib cage, etc. that fast.

Yeah it doesn't make much sense. I suppose it's possible there was more then one zombie that fed on her, and one zombie stayed behind because it was satiated or something, it's stomach was pretty distended after all.

Yeah it doesn't make much sense. I suppose it's possible there was more then one zombie that fed on her, and one zombie stayed behind because it was satiated or something, it's stomach was pretty distended after all.
That's what I choose to believe.

Yeah, but she looked hot in that dress, so it evens out. :o

D*mn, this chick drove the man crazy when she was alive now she doing it when she dead lmbo...Poor Rick

Only thing worse than a living Lori is a dead ghost Lori LOL.

WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

*waves gun frantically*

I never liked or cared for Lori, hated her. The way she treated Rick and how she acted with Rick was reason enough. I'm only sad she's gone because Rick loved her so much and is hurting so deeply, he couldn't fix things between them. Now he is carrying all that guilt over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"