The Lounge of Ice and Fire

Perfect Cell

I wish you weren't so f***in' awkward, bud
Reaction score
A glorious place to talk about the world as you see it, through the lens of Game of Thrones fandom. So, water-cooler talk, if it was taking place at Thrones-Con or something. Does that exist? It should.

Feels so... clean in here.

I remember days like this when my father took me to the city and we went to the movies and hit up a comic book store. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of 8 or 9. The comics were so dark and violent then, and the movies moreso. For us, there is no clean, Reek, there never was. Just the lounge that smells fresh before the WWII denial.

Is the Pro Bowl tomorrow? Because that's the same day as the NHL All-Star Game. I saw them playing dodgeball and **** in a skills competition. Alex Smith can't throw a ****ing dodgeball either.

A13IMZg.gif

Is the Pro Bowl tomorrow? Because that's the same day as the NHL All-Star Game. I saw them playing dodgeball and **** in a skills competition. Alex Smith can't throw a ****ing dodgeball either.

yes it is... the most pointless event since a Ronda Rousey fight

On a scale of 1-10, the NBA All-Star Game is a 10, while the Pro Bowl is a pile of trash that someone set on fire three doors down from the scale.

Also...

BLACK SAILS.

And the Royal Rumble. Today is pretty decent.

3 doors down headlined trump inauguration... posts like that might cause him to bomb canada.

But... If I go crazy, would you still call me Superman?

Is the Pro Bowl tomorrow?

Not sure about Yank sports, but the Royal Rumble is tomorrow, does it remotely interest you lol? First time since probably the HBK/Undertaker one that the winner isn't blatantly obvious.

I'm pretty damn excited. Excited enough to put up with the extra $18.99 that goes on my cable bill just to get the channel to watch it.

Worth it.

Not sure about Yank sports, but the Royal Rumble is tomorrow, does it remotely interest you lol? First time since probably the HBK/Undertaker one that the winner isn't blatantly obvious.

The Royal Rumble is the greatest sporting event of the year. I don't even think I'm exaggerating.

And f*** yeah on Black Sails. It's a shame we're in the final season already. But I'm enjoying Taboo as a possible replacement. Jury's still out on Frontier though.

Has there been any talk about extending Taboo beyond the 8-episode run it's on? Or is it just a finite miniseries?

Basically we just need a trilogy of shows set in the 18th and early 19th centuries.

When Black Sails came out, I was in the middle of playing Assassin's Creed 4. It was like "holy ****, it's the game come to life, but without the parts where you play as a ****ing video game tester". IE- the best.

im watchign ep 4 of taboo right now

When Black Sails came out, I was in the middle of playing Assassin's Creed 4. It was like "holy ****, it's the game come to life, but without the parts where you play as a ****ing video game tester". IE- the best.

Needs more sea shanties...but yeah pretty much. Charles Vane and everything.

And History Channel's Templar series better be as good as Vikings.

The Royal Rumble is the greatest sporting event of the year. I don't even think I'm exaggerating.

Damn right, we need our annual Kevin Nash fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"