The Lounge Who Would Be King

Status
Not open for further replies.
But did you buy the Blu-Ray?

Yes. Came with a coupon that actually gave me the right to force Seth to come and act out the script live. We ended up smoking weed for a bit, talked about our favorite Trek episodes and then we started talking about popcorn, then about how the name Orville was really weird, and well... The rest is history.

giphy.gif

I'm still rolling my eyes that this is a thing:

Finally have a free day (sort of) after working two days in a row with 12 hour shifts. I didn't get to sleep in either since I had another work thing to do at 6 am this morning. :o

Finally have a free day (sort of) after working two days in a row with 12 hour shifts. I didn't get to sleep in either since I had another work thing to do at 6 am this morning. :o
Did you at least get overtime pay?

No but it's fine. I get extra pay for last night and today which is fortunately not much work, maybe an hour's worth between the two days (quite a bonus for the amount actually).

The other thing is that this image was from a legit image hosting site AND it was posted in June of 2018 so I think it means they are going through the site with a fine tooth comb looking for stuff. This could hardly be considered recent.

i'm super late and still 15 pages back reading, but as someone who has worked for KISS before, they do not play. there was probably something sent from their legal and i highly doubt we were the only site they hit up. they send stuff out daily.

So the Highwaymen was good. I love movies about history. :)

i'm super late and still 15 pages back reading, but as someone who has worked for KISS before, they do not play. there was probably something sent from their legal and i highly doubt we were the only site they hit up. they send stuff out daily.

Thanks for the info. Yeah, that sounds about right.

just found out last week that i'll be working in Newport, RI for 2 weeks next month. all expenses paid (flight, room, food) which is a plus, but i am flying out on easter, which is not a plus. now i need to invest in some good luggage and am welcome to all suggestions.

yes I think on the whole, preparation H feels good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"