The 'Loungiest Lounge Of Any Lounge That's Ever Been' Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
new lounge eh?

so I finally moved in to my new house with tv/internet/phone :D

I find this new lounge highly offensive! Maybe its the person who started it. Hmmmm....lol

Going to see Nightmare on Elm St tonight. Can't wait!! Its gonna be awesome....I just know it.
Ah, dude, you'll love it. I saw it last night. They pay very good homeage to the first NOES movie in one or two scenes. Tell me what you thought when you see it.

new lounge eh?

so I finally moved in to my new house with tv/internet/phone :D

Congrats Kane! I'll be drinking in your honor later tonight after the movie....who am I kidding, probably before the movie too lol. Glad to have ya back!

Ah, dude, you'll love it. I saw it last night. They pay very good homeage to the first NOES movie in one or two scenes. Tell me what you thought when you see it.

That's good to hear. I didn't even know that there were nods to the original but that is sooo cool. All of my friends have said the same as far as it being good. I'm so excited to go see it. I can't tell you how much of a Freddy fan I am. I'll definitely let ya know.

i take it you think the film is great? i might catch it on DVD

It's so nice moving from an apartment into a house.

We did it in 2005 and it's just nice not having to worry about making noise, or hearing other people's "noise" :p

oh yeah, btw, i have to turn in my single guy card now :awesome:

and like i said, PARTY AT KANE'S!

Ahhh, how long ago did she break up with the other guy?

So thought's on the Ipad? Huge line today at Apple, have to say I was on the fence about it but after testing it out it's actually pretty cool. :o

HOW COME THIS GODDAMN LOUNGE IS STILL CALLED THE SAME GODDAMN THING IT WAS CALLED YESTERDAY! I DEMAND A SEMI-CLEVER AND SEMI-OBVIOUS CHANGE TO THE TITLE THAT SOME PEOPLE WILL, QUOTE UNQUOTE, L-O-L AT. ****ERS!

Amirite?

And to be one of the complainers of Lounge Title changes.... It would have been funnier if you said, Witty Lounge Title Change Per Request of Gilpesh. :o

i say we get some dirty deeds done dirt cheap in here :oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"