The Lower Level of the X-Mansion Explained...

Discussion in 'X-Men 1, 2 & 3' started by Neto Magnus, Feb 19, 2006.

1. YAVANNA

YAVANNA i think too much...

i have a photo with an x-wing...

2. DarknessOfDeath

DarknessOfDeath Rebel Scoundrel

-stares at Jean- Damn it... why do u have to be so sexy? and that dress wow... mmmmHmmm ...

I like the lower level of the x-mansion... for some reason, I always thought it was in the upper level but underground seems more sense to have it on that level. Makes me wonder what kind of nights Jean spends down there... ;) then Cyclops joins her and they play "Dr" and "patient" ... okay. :p muahahaha

3. PhoenixRising

PhoenixRising Registered

Maaaaaaan.... You crazay.

4. PhoenixRisen

PhoenixRisen Registered

Cool thread & nice work! Would be fun to see it as a web site where you could click on rooms and have pics or videos that take place in the room pop up...Or take an interactive 3D tour! Well done, Neto! :D

5. deemar325

deemar325 Registered

This is one of the coolest threads ever, good stuff Neto.

6. gap5ewl

gap5ewl inconspicuous since '03.

Hey guys I decided to bump this thread because i updated neto's orginal blueprint of the lower levels. After watching all three movies extensively, Ive made a new plan of what the lower levels looks like. X3 changed some rooms around so I moved them around.
    [​IMG]

So I moved the hangar next to cerebro, the infirmary next to the elevator (which seemed to have dissapeared when they were suiting up and logan was giving the speech in x3 lol) and that unknown room I made into the ready room (and moved it all the way at the end since since in x3, after the danger room simulation, thay all walk to that room)

oo btw what happened to the basketball court!?!??!!? it dissapreared noticably in x3..i guess they took it down and covered it with grass after stryker broke into the school so no one will get suspicious or no the location. safety first.

7. gambitfire

gambitfire Registered

WOW,

Real awesome.

Good work Neto.

8. PeRfEcT_StOrM

PeRfEcT_StOrM Professional ****mEr

i think the unknown is that room in X1 where they discussed Wolvie's skeleton.

9. Neto Magnus

Neto Magnus Registered

Hey thanks for trying gap. But TLS pretty much ****ed up the whole layout so I just gave up. It's like the filmmakers never even saw the first 2 films.

10. gap5ewl

no that was the med lab. And your right neto idk what the hell ratner and the crew were thinking. They really screwed up the lower level and where the hell was the elevator!?!?!?

11. gambitfire

gambitfire Registered

Well besides the fact that Ratner screwing up the lower levels is nitpick heaven. :p

Do you honestly Believe Ratner is the kind of director to pay that kind of attention to detail.

Ratner: Wow this place is shiny.
    What? Floor plans?

Who cares it shiny now set up.

:D

Singer on the other hand is probably too anal about this. :o

:p

12. gap5ewl

yeah it is nitpicking. I wasnt sayibg all that though. My only problem I had was the elevator dissapeared when they were suiting up.

13. gambitfire

gambitfire Registered

True i had forgotten about that. :)

:hyper:

14. the a1ant

the a1ant Awesome

This thread is darn cool :D:up:

I'm not sure if the X-Jet hanger and the ready room are in the right spot though (X3-wise), but they seemed to leave out X1/X2 continuity there, lol :p

15. gap5ewl

X3 wise, the x-jet is at the right place. It's on the right side of cerebro. I put the ready room there because after they finish the danger room training in x3, they walk to that room so i assume they're getting changed there.

16. PeRfEcT_StOrM

PeRfEcT_StOrM Professional ****mEr

the hangar is pretty darn huge.

17. Neto Magnus

Neto Magnus Registered

OMG, I know. Moments before Jean destroyed the lab doors. Yet later on Wolverine and Beast are seen coming out of that same damn room. In that scene you can see the elevator across from that room but when Jean came out no elevator. I'll try to get screencaps later.

In the production diary you can see how bad a director Ratner really is. All he does throughout was say "It be cool if we did this" or "that would be cool to do it this way". He mentions that he wanted the infirmary to be exactly like the one from X1. Not only did it not look like the same room but it wasn't even in the right place.

18. gambitfire

gambitfire Registered

lol I'm still shocked at the fact that FOX enlisted Ratner to do X3.

:(

19. flavio_lebeau

flavio_lebeau Registered

so am I. Until may 26, I thought "hey, but he can't be that bad. He's got to be kinda good. I have faith him." I made the sacrilege of comparing him to Peter Jackson: "Peter also didn't have that many brilliant movies before LOTR, those movies brought him to stardom. Ratner has the good Red Dragon." God Am I ashamed of defending Ratner. After that day, AND after i saw that list of the powerhouses of Hollywood listing him as the biggest HACK of Hollywood, I consider him just a selfish, egocentric, dumb and playboy director-wannabe. He could be all of that, IF he was a good director. But he doesn't seem so. Bryan seems to be anal, perfectionist, introspective, boring, a pain in the ass too. But look at his movies, the quality of them. That's what I say, you can be as anal as you want, as long as you bring a good filmography. But not Ratner, he doesnt' have the right to be, because he's such a bad director.

20. gambitfire

gambitfire Registered

Bravo Flavio!

:)