Iron Man Sequels The Madame Masque Thread

kedrell

Fork&SpoonOperator
Reaction score
I hope she eventually pops up. Always loved the character. Really good villainesses are in such short supply in superhero films, especially ones that are a real credible central threat.

Anyway, since Emily Blunt was unable to fit in the Black Widow role for IM2, I'm nominating her for Madame Masque. Hey, there sure are worse choices. What are yours?

I agree, she's such a great villain who essentailly disappeared from Marvel for around a decade, she has made a come back since Secret Invasion and hope she makes a reappearance in Iron Man.
She is such a good villain for Iron Man, she explotes one of Starks weakness's beautiful, dangerous women.

As long as they don't make her an anti-hero rather than a true villain, ala' Catwoman.

Id be sad if Blunt was Madame Masque. I would just be thinknig of her as BW. Id rather have Eliza Dushku if we are going for BW candidates.

I like Blunt, but in my mind Asia Argento would be great. Plus she's already Italian, so no accent issues.

^Can she act? I've never seen her in anything.

She hasn't always been in the best movies (XXX, Land of the Dead), but she's been good in the roles she has done. Look at it this way, RDJ was in US Marshalls & that Shaggy Dog movie... But yeah. I think she's make a good villain.

^Yeah, but by the time he did those he'd already got nominated for a best actor oscar(Chaplin). I'll keep an open mind about her.

Pointing out an actors bad movies mean absolutely nothing. No actor, not even the greatest...doesn't have a bad movie or a film they did for the paycheck.

^True, it's only when you can't point out a good movie they were in that ya run into problems.

I think Asia Argento is a decent choice but Emily Blunt as Masque would also be cool.

I like Madam Masque and I've always felt she was one of Iron Man's cooler rogues. If we can see a Whiplash/CD variation, why not Madam Masque?

^I agree. And since we are never going to get a truly villainous female from the likes of Superman(sorry, Ursa's about all there is), Batman(Catwoman will never be made into a truely evil villainess), or Spider-Man(Black Cat=same thing as Catwoman); then I'd like to see a hot-but-criminally insane Madame Masque exploiting this under-used area of the genre.

Madame Masque would be a cool villain for a sequel, but only if Black Widow isn't around. A love triangle between Tony, Pepper and Natasha is one thing. But a love.... rectangle!?

Rhona Mitra's got the look at least:

263675~Rhona-Mitra-Posters.jpg

Btw, SEGA wanted to use Madame Masque in IM game, but then rejected the concept. So, I guess they will use the concept in IM2 game, like they did with WM.

HERE IS THE CONCEPT:

Cool I hope they do actually show her in the game this time and not just a voice over.

Iron_Stark
Agreed. She needs her revenge on Stark + Matt Fraction said that lot's of classic IM villains will appear, which means that she could be the one.

Iron_Stark
Agreed. She needs her revenge on Stark + Matt Fraction said that lot's of classic IM villains will appear, which means that she could be the one.

He did? Sweet. :woot:

I hope they bring back the voice actress from the last game.

Iron_Stark
Yeah, would've been very great. Liked the voice. And btw, like the Monica Bellucci version too. So right and so... sexy)

Came across this on someone's flickr account. I've no idea who the woman is though:

2llhv6t.jpg

I have a question: why are people suggesting the hottest actresses they can find for Madame Masque? Looks aren't going to be that important, seeing that she'll be BEHIND A MASK! :) I say, if they were to put Madame Masque in the third film, get an acclaimed character actress to play the role rather than some hottie-of-the-month, even if they have to skew a little older to find someone with the acting chops to pull it off.

^Oh I agree. I just like looking at hotties. But either Linda Florentino or Monica Bellucci would fit the bill, IMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"