The madness of Popeyes chicken

Here we go.

“…the most blatant case of false advertising since The Neverending Story.” - Lionel Hutz

So.....this chicken sandwich.....it cures cancer, makes lost teeth grow back, and makes you irresistible to women? It must do something like that....why else act like an ass because you can't get one.

Not gonna lie, the chicken sandwich is quite good.

What exactly is so great about their chicken sandwich? Is it the breading? Do they use a special kind of "wagyu chicken" or something? Do they use a special kind of oil when frying?

I am just waiting for a big accident outside my local Popeyes, since the drive-through line is going out into the very busy street.

Only in America, and that's why I love this county !
In France we have people suing their neighbours because their ducks, rooster and the likes make too much noise, boring :)

I had one a week or so back and it was good but not this good. Not good enough to wait in line over 30 minutes let alone hours like some people have been. And definitely not good enough to file a lawsuit.

Only in America, and that's why I love this county !
In France we have people suing their neighbours because their ducks, rooster and the likes make too much noise, boring :)
The sight of two Frenchmen arguing over livestock making too much noise is something I need to add to my bucket list.

The sight of two Frenchmen arguing over livestock making too much noise is something I need to add to my bucket list.

The truth of it, it's not, unfortunately. It's still court and lawyer things.
Country side drama when people with a secondary house in a small village can't handle the noise because now they are retired and it's not a secondary house anymore or towns people moving in and want no noise.
But, hey ! It makes funny headlines !

I haven't eaten fast food in two months so I don't really understand why people are so worked up about this.

I haven't eaten fast food in two months so I don't really understand why people are so worked up about this.

I'm an OTR Truck Driver... this is premium content.

“I can’t get happy.” :hehe::funny::lmao:

I didn’t bother because it’s not that big of a deal to me and the Popeyes around me all have reviews that are too low for my tastes, so I never visited them even before this sandwich craze.

You guys have a restaurant named after Popeye? :funny:

The Wendy's burn was awesome.

Why do you call it a sandwich? It's clearly a burger, lol.

I really hope this guy isn’t black. Setting us back 400 years.

But I still haven’t had this damn sandwich yet. I gotta see what the hype is about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"