The Man of Steel Merchandise Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone's interested, Hot Topic has the MOS tee back in stock in some sizes. (They were sold out the last several times I checked.) They've got XL, XS, and SM in stock. Just grabbed an XL, hoping it fits all right. Looking forward to seeing how it looks in person.

I think I'll wait for the XXL size. I usually wear an L but Hot Topics sizes run so small that the large I got was the equivalent of a small.

Really impressed on how the Movie Masters Supes looks!
Man-Of-Steel-Movie-Masters-Superman-01.jpg

Man-Of-Steel-Movie-Masters-Superman-02.jpg

Man-Of-Steel-Movie-Masters-Superman-03.jpg

Man-Of-Steel-Movie-Masters-Superman-04.jpg

here are two (2) things that will astound you in this figure. First – The Head Sculpt. The minute I saw the promotional picture of this figure I was amazed but actually seeing it in person in the box, I said to myself “Bummer, the pictures were better than the actual figure” but after opening it and taking it out of the box; man, it’s head-on likeness to Henry Cavil was uncanny. Second – The Suit. As I mentioned earlier it’s based on the New 52 series of DC Comics but crafted for the big screen and I love it a lot. The lining on the suit makes it alien enough and although it’s not visible from a far, it compliments and adds depth to the plain blue suit and the figure captured that. Even the slight difference of color tone and metallic touch to the lining is great. This time Superman is presented not with a yellow background for the “S” Shield but gold, a darker tone of blue (darker than Dean Cain’s) and darker red (Maroon) almost like Brandon Routh’s Red, again no “S” Shield on the cape. The cape this time is significantly longer than previous incarnations.

FYI if you guys ordered from that eBay seller make sure you get your shipping and tracking confirmation. Some users on another board mentioned that after placing an order the ship date went from April to May.

I think I'll wait for the XXL size. I usually wear an L but Hot Topics sizes run so small that the large I got was the equivalent of a small.
Yeah, I had to be sure to get an XL. I got a size L red/black Superboy tee from them a while back and it's just a biiiiit too snug. Crossing my fingers this one fits like a dream. I dig my SDCC MOS shirt but it loses that athletic fit feel not long after I put it on.

Box and stand is dope as bad place!
Boxart.jpg

Same. Mine is expected to be here on Friday.

I'm a tiny guy so I got a small....haven't worn it yet

WOW! That figure looks even BETTER than I thought it would look! bad place yessss. When is this going to be released in stores, guys? I need this in my hands ASAP.

Yeah, I had to be sure to get an XL. I got a size L red/black Superboy tee from them a while back and it's just a biiiiit too snug. Crossing my fingers this one fits like a dream. I dig my SDCC MOS shirt but it loses that athletic fit feel not long after I put it on.

Yeah, I'm a big guy, so I'm probably out of luck. I will probably wind up doing what Deathlok did and just make my own.

Edit: Some jackass is taking advantage of the shortage of the Hot Topic shirt and is selling one on ebay for a "Buy It Now" price of $60 and it's a large. I hope nobody buys it. Makes me mad when people do that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAN-OF-STEEL-T-SHIRT-LARGE-HARD-TO-FIND-/300883569494?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item460e0eeb56

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm a big guy, so I'm probably out of luck. I will probably wind up doing what Deathlok did and just make my own.

Edit: Some jackass is taking advantage of the shortage of the Hot Topic shirt and is selling one on ebay for a "Buy It Now" price of $60 and it's a large. I hope nobody buys it. Makes me mad when people do that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAN-OF-STEEL-T-SHIRT-LARGE-HARD-TO-FIND-/300883569494?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item460e0eeb56

he's selling a XL for $70.00

Is the shield in the box removable or is it part of the packaging?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAN-OF-STEE...569494?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item460e0eeb56

but there will be tons of them when the movie comes out and right before, i don't understand why anyone would... :dry:

yeah there will be more than just than one t-shirt....people who stock pile t-shirts and sell them on ebay to make a profit are detestable human beings

I'm still going to make a MOS shield with a Underarmor shirt.

Yeah I did but after I had the idea. I whined like a little kid that had his idea stolen but realized they haven't made one with MOS so I'll still gonna make my own.

Yeah I did but after I had the idea. I whined like a little kid that had his idea stolen but realized they haven't made one with MOS so I'll still gonna make my own.

oh yeah, I remember you crying like a little ***** after that shirt came out! hahaha...I kid, I kid, I joke, I joke! :word:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"