The Man of Steel Merchandise Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need the keychain, headphones and speaker...I mean I NEED them

I had that happen with a Dr Pepper contest for I THINK Thor. only Canadian residents tho. :(

The Warby Parker MoS glasses are available to buy off their website now, FYI.

This time, I'm going to take the $70+ dollars I would spend on something like this and get my first Hot Toys when Man of Steel's comes out. I have 2 Man of Steel statue's coming eventually and the Hot Toys when they release. Can't wait!

This time, I'm going to take the $70+ dollars I would spend on something like this and get my first Hot Toys when Man of Steel's comes out. I have 2 Man of Steel statue's coming eventually and the Hot Toys when they release. Can't wait!

I'm thinking of getting a Hot Toy Supes as well. It's gonna look spectacular.
Did you already order your Hot Toy? How much was it

Went to my local Wal-mart last night and the shelves where the movie masters were supposed to be we're completely empty, no sign of them at all.

@Super_Kal & Kal-El9859, what do you guys mean if you could read it, its easy *clicks on link and see's language displayed*.........................f*** :funny:

yeah that's pretty cool...not too much attention to detail but hey, I'll probably get it when the price drops a bit

I'm thinking of getting a Hot Toy Supes as well. It's gonna look spectacular.
Did you already order your Hot Toy? How much was it

hot toys mos will be out in august- no preorders yet.

I can't wait for the staggering price tag attached to it

I just bought these 3 shirts from Hot Topic:

10004008_hi

10015323_hi

10015340_hi

My Target put up their MOS display in the toy section where the IM3 dsplay once was yesterday. About friggin time.

Also, Meijer finally had their endcap display up with the 31" figures. Prices seem to be about the same as WM everywhere. Did get the Kryptonian Invasion 5 pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"