The Man of Steel Merchandise Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked that big guy up at TRU on Thursday! The price is a little much, but I had to grab him to put with my Batman Begins and Superman Returns 30 inchers. I never saw the big ones for TDK/TDKR so I'm missing out on him. The sculpt isn't too bad, but the colors look somewhat different on the actual figure, the red looks very close to maroon than the actual suit.

I got the dark knight rises one from a Walmart store for 24.97 over in the bicycles and someone had come by and broke one then the rest were humping one another haha, I'm looking for the superman one, funny story my Toys r us just put out 4-5 of the dark knight rises ones on the floor by all the batman stuff.

Any ideas on street release dates for the rest of the movie master waves?

Does anyone know if the movie masters are at Toys R Us yet? I'm really wanting to pick up a Superman soon, but all I've heard in my area was that Wal-Mart were the only ones that had the series.

Does anyone know if the movie masters are at Toys R Us yet? I'm really wanting to pick up a Superman soon, but all I've heard in my area was that Wal-Mart were the only ones that had the series.

I've seen them at TRU. The local one here even had a small feature shop of Man of Steel stuff right at the entrance.

I'm in Florida and mine doesn't, only has the smaller toys, but some do have the movie masters so just call your store and give them this number and ask, it's the same number for all 3 figures so if they tell you yes, then ask them to go see which ones they have out. Just remember they are $20 there, like $15 at Walmart haha

“R”Web#:547748

Yup, as DorneyDave mentioned, there are some at mine as well with the little Man of Steel set up. I walked in Thursday to check it out and they had just begun setting everything up. I already had one of each to keep in the packaging so I bought another set to open up and the 30 inch Superman as well.

If you are pressed for money when you see them, I'd say buy Jor-El immediately because I believe there is only one of him in a case which could make him the hardest to find. My Wal-Mart has received two shiptments of movie masters over the past 2 or 3 weeks and each time they've been wiped out with a week and a half.

I bought my advance tickets from Walmart the other night, can't believe they aren't sold out yet. Had about the same amount of 2d and 3d tickets left. I wonder how many my IMAX theater seats, called and asked them, think they thought I was going to pull a James Holmes.

I pressed that button and laughed so hard because the way he is standing in the package then throws his arm around, it looks exactly like he's doing the robot dance.

Gotta see that haha.

I saw that thing on Thursday when I grabbed my stuff. I pressed that button and laughed so hard because the way he is standing in the package then throws his arm around, it looks exactly like he's doing the robot dance.

How is the voice...because the voice on the Bane robot is so hilariously bad.

How is the voice...because the voice on the Bane robot is so hilariously bad.

It definitely sounded silly and kiddish. I wouldn't say it was as bad as that Bane one though, he was really awful. If I remember correctly the Superman one is something similar to how it sounded in the old Super-friends cartoon. Just over the top and very exaggerated as heroic.

Could you take a picture of it?

Could you buy us all one of those black man of steel shirts? Haha. I assume this is the only beach towel, I haven't seen it in stores but its on Walmart.com for $9

y4kxmsp.jpg

Hahahaahah, don't think I've forgotten about it. I'm actually checking which stores are selling them, so far, the one website that could have then doesn't have a single MoS thing for the moment, but I'll keep looking.

Great towel, I just bought one of Iron Man 3, would love to have that one.

I picked up the beach towel at my local Wally as well. I just couldn't resist. It's actually a bit brighter in color then the online picture portrays it.

Well I have to look for that beach towel now. That thing is pretty sweet and I'll need it soon because our community pool opens on Monday!

Put my 30 inch Man of Steel figure beside my other 30 inchers for a comparison pic.

580366_10151926486304829_2106115004_n.jpg

Package layout test shot for NECA's 1/4.

4IZ6GsI.jpg

It looks better in the face... Top of the upper lip is a bit over done, however. I really want to like this especially because they have him jacked. :yay:

Still holding out for Hot Toys but if it comes down to it, if NECA comes through, I may just have to get both.

It looks better in the face... Top of the upper lip is a bit over done, however. I really want to like this especially because they have him jacked. :yay:

Still holding out for Hot Toys but if it comes down to it, if NECA comes through, I may just have to get both.

that's exactly what I'm saying

i might pick that up. Last DC towel I got was Nicholson's Joker and it's seen better days lol

Could you buy us all one of those black man of steel shirts? Haha. I assume this is the only beach towel, I haven't seen it in stores but its on Walmart.com for $9

y4kxmsp.jpg

Well I have to look for that beach towel now. That thing is pretty sweet and I'll need it soon because our community pool opens on Monday!

Put my 30 inch Man of Steel figure beside my other 30 inchers for a comparison pic.

580366_10151926486304829_2106115004_n.jpg

is it really that dark?

Yeah it is, I like it. I just wish I had the room and money for it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member