The Man of Steel Merchandise Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
man-of-steel-supeman-mattel-quick-shot.jpg

sans-titre-1.jpg

man-of-steel-supeman-mattel.jpg

man-of-steel-supeman-mattel-quick-shot-2.jpg

Is that Zod next to Superman at the top pic of this page?

No problem, just passing on what I've found. I got pretty excited to be honest. Though my favorite part of this is the Cavill pics on the two toy packages and that weird green robot. And this:

Man-of-steel-Supeman-Mattel-22.jpg

Because of how insane Zod looks. :woot:

The box art of Cavill-Superman looks nice.

oteoo1.png

First proper look at Zod's emblem I guess!

Good stuff, those Kryptonian ships seem to have Zod's shield on the roof?

What an awesome find to start off the morning right! Cheers Godfrey for finding these!

First kinda-sorta official look at Zod in 2 costumes and I agree the small armored version of Zod looks insane! :woot:

It seems that these toys will be on sale next month. Those vehicles on page 5 are Kryptonian cars, so the French say. :woot:

Too bad there is no Black Zero toy/or photo of it.

Man... I'm gonna have to buy a load of kids toys now aren't I? :p

Man... I'm gonna have to buy a load of kids toys now aren't I? :p

* Note to self: Gotta save money for toys* :p

Zod and Supes look great ! I like the colors on Superman's suit, wish he looked the same in the movie !

I guess we're looking at some story spoilers here? Frozen Superman? Well, maybe not...

No problem, just passing on what I've found. I got pretty excited to be honest. Though my favorite part of this is the Cavill pics on the two toy packages and that weird green robot. And this:

Man-of-steel-Supeman-Mattel-22.jpg

Because of how insane Zod looks. :woot:

I'm a bit out of touch with toys these days, what goes in the big holes in their hands? And even there, Zod's armour looks good!

Edit: And surely this fella on the right has to be what Mo-Cap man was?

I'm a bit out of touch with toys these days, what goes in the big holes in their hands? And even there, Zod's armour looks good!

I'm assuming that's one of the robot's from Zod's army.

I feel like I'm learning more about this movie from these lego sets descriptions and toy figures than from WB. Either way, it's cool stuff.

....so....Zod's symbol is a.......sickle?? All he needs now is a hammer to go with it and he's got the Red Sun symbol lol

Not really but close, but check this out.

redson.jpg

Man-of-steel-Supeman-Mattel-05.jpg

Last edited:

I still think mo-cap man might have been Zod in his armour. Michael Shannon in an interview said that they needed to use CGI for his suit cause it was this massive contraption or something along those lines so that could be Zods armour

I still think mo-cap man might have been Zod in his armour. Michael Shannon in an interview said that they needed to use CGI for his suit cause it was this massive contraption or something along those lines so that could be Zods armour
Yep. Plus there was something a while back about Zod having a helmet similar to the Engineer in Prometheus.

Still dont think Zod's gonna be 8 feet tall. He doesnt look that big in the trailer.

The dude that leaked the concept description said zod armor on earth was different from the armor he wear on krypton.He said that when Zod first arrive on earth he have a helment that looked like a combination of Stormtrooper and Engineer's helmet.He was the one that said zod crest was basically a fat C shaped but facing the other way around.

Read his spoilers.

- Henry Cavill in Supes suit full body, and then a half body shot of cavill using the monochromatic suit possibly, the uncolored suit for some early test shot.
- Jor-El suit minus his armor full body, and Jor-El with his intricate Kryptonian battle suit with some rifle.
- Zod with complete suit with cape and rifle, Zod with his black undersuit full body and then Zod being shackled in neck and hand, connected.
- Zod's prison structure, called Black Zone, floating, also function as a transport kind of vehicle. Guards are patrolling the rooms inside the prison.
- an artwork of a specific scene showing the arrival of the Black Zone in the sky of Metropolis.
- Zod's using helmet and different armor when his first arrived on earth, possibly adjusting the air and all.
- Jor-El scout ship, who floated and landed in Artic i guess, consist of Supes Kryptonian suit inside. there's an artwork of the cockpit also.
- The design of Some sort of KEY to activate the ship that were shown in Comic Con.
- two designs of bad ass rifle and handgun courtesy of Planet Krypton
- a highly rendered art of Henry as Superman

Along with this info the poster gave some details about what General Zod's suit looks like. "From the picture that i saw, definitely dark, the same color with Faora's which is black," he describes. He also said that Zod's cape is normal on Krypton but torn and ravaged on earth. He also has a helmet that he wears that the user said looks like a combination of Stormtrooper and Engineer's helmet breathing apparatus from Prometheus. As far as Zod's crest you can expect it to have the same outer shape as the El's shield Jor-El's, the inside is swirls and basically it looks like a fat C shaped but facing the other way around.

Along with Zod's suit there is a was a piece of concept art of the Black Zone floating over alien terrain that the user believed to be Krypton. To bring this visual to life he said that it looked like a mixture of Deathstar surface and Hades landscape of Blade Runner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"