The Mandalorian The Mandalorian: General Thread

And then... Everyone clapped. :o

iOomh2F.jpg

Clearly she knows that This Is The Way.

Last edited:
I hadnt given it much thought, but I hope Disney and Dave aren't planning to have Rosario be the only voice of Ahsoka from now on. I want Ashley to continue voicing Ahsoka in the animated series and any future games Ahsoka might appear in.

Realistically speaking, I still wonder what the chances are of Luke being mentioned or referenced by someone before the conclusion of this season.

If Moff Gideon is looking to secure blood samples with high "M-Counts", then wouldn’t that make Luke their first target?

It's just weird that Luke wouldn't be referenced or brought up whenever Jedi are mentioned. Unless I'm mistaken, he should be a very prominent Jedi figure during this time period.

Last edited:
Realistically speaking, I still wonder what the chances are of Luke being mentioned or referenced by someone before the conclusion of this season.

If Moff Tarkin is looking to secure blood samples with high "M-Counts", then wouldn’t that make Luke their first target?

It's just weied that Luke wouldn't be referenced or brought up whenever Jedi are mentioned. Unless I'm mistaken, he should be a very prominent jedi figure during this time period.
The interior of the galaxy, is very different from the back waters. Also it seems our hero isn't very knowledgeable about anything Jedi, do to the lies told to him by the Watch. That said, I assume Luke is a no go from he simple fact that he's with the New Republic hierarchy and Luke could totally kick all their asses by himself. :D

If Moff Gideon is looking to secure blood samples with high "M-Counts", then wouldn’t that make Luke their first target?

It's just weird that Luke wouldn't be referenced or brought up whenever Jedi are mentioned. Unless I'm mistaken, he should be a very prominent Jedi figure during this time period.

Luke is probably too prominent for them to go after. He's also affiliated with members of the hierarchy of the New Republic. Gideon's faction is flying under the radar out in the Outer Rim. They probably can't afford sticking their neck that far out in the open to try to go after someone like Luke.

Luke is probably too prominent for them to go after. He's also affiliated with members of the hierarchy of the New Republic. Gideon's faction is flying under the radar out in the Outer Rim. They probably can't afford sticking their neck that far out in the open to try to go after someone like Luke.

Also, I believe at this point in the timeline he's off on archaeological adventures with Lor San Tekka. He'd be theoretically hard to track down. I have to think Ahsoka would be aware of Luke at this point though. It's possible she'll be pointing Mando in his direction when they meet.

It could simply be that Gideon is smart, and knows his limits. Luke is an obvious target, and also would obviously lead to Gideon getting killed. Might as well try to make a run on the New Republic capital with his flagship, it would have the same outcome.

Or maybe even a de-aged Mark Hamill if it’s for a cameo

Nah I wouldn't be into that too much. I think with the the right make up snd hairstyle, Sebastian can get the point across damn good. I'm just obsessed with him as Luke ever since I saw that picture.

I like Sebastian Stan and all, but let’s face it, people would be pretty hardcore disappointed if Luke showed up and was played by anyone other than Mark Hamill.

Then they....WILL BE SILENCED.

I believe Hamill himself approved of Stan as a young Luke. So he could calm them if it came to that.

Then they....WILL BE SILENCED.

I believe Hamill himself approved of Stan as a young Luke. So he could calm them if it came to that.

That is true, he did. Mark and Sebastian had a little banter on Instagram about it IIRC.

Nah I wouldn't be into that too much. I think with the the right make up snd hairstyle, Sebastian can get the point across damn good. I'm just obsessed with him as Luke ever since I saw that picture.
If he shows anywhere Hamill should still play himself (de-aging ala Stark if required)
Sebastian Stan can play Marvel's Starkiller Kid from Lucas-Marvel's (now both Disney) first expended universe tale, for the inevitable Disney - Star Hoppers movie :cwink:

Last edited:
I like Sebastian Stan and all, but let’s face it, people would be pretty hardcore disappointed if Luke showed up and was played by anyone other than Mark Hamill.

Not really. Not at this stage. Unless they're willing to pay to de-age him and his voice then I think it's safe to say that most people would be fine with a recast younger Luke.

Which picture is this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"