The Mandalorian The Mandalorian: General Thread

I heard about Ahsoka being in this. Is that confirmed for season 2? I can’t picture what she might look like in live action. Very exciting to see her get the Mandalorian treatment.

Technically it's not "confirmed" confirmed, but since it's being heavily reported by major news outlets and not just clickbait rumor mill websites, it's pretty much as close to confirmed as we can get until we see footage or a press release from Lucasfilm.

Like if it was put out there by Grace Randolph or a rumor monger on Twitter or We Got This Covered, then there'd be good reason to doubt it's legitimacy. But since it originated on Slash Film, we can reasonably expect it's legit.

Technically it's not "confirmed" confirmed, but since it's being heavily reported by major news outlets and not just clickbait rumor mill websites, it's pretty much as close to confirmed as we can get until we see footage or a press release from Lucasfilm.

Like if it was put out there by Grace Randolph or a rumor monger on Twitter or We Got This Covered, then there'd be good reason to doubt it's legitimacy. But since it originated on Slash Film, we can reasonably expect it's legit.
Ok, thanks for that. :up:

I really can’t wait to see what she looks like. Loved her on Clone Wars.

When can we expect a pic of Ahsoka?

When can we expect a pic of Ahsoka?
giphy.gif

Since it has later been reported that Dawson's deal was for multiple series, it is entirely possible that she doesn't actually show up in season 2. So, we will have to wait.

I'm not buying it, unless it's a flashback.
Why, Fennec Shand's last seen from what I remember looked like the Mando coming back for her.
Implicating that she survived.
If anything we are left with it looking somewhat likely that Shand and Mando played the green Toro Calican from the go.
in fact securing her survival.

Last edited:
Why, Fennec Shand's last seen from what I remember looked like the Mando coming back for her.
Implicating that she survived.
If anything we are left with it looking somewhat likely that Shand and Mando played the green Toro Calican from the go.
in fact securing her survival.
She seemed dead to me (and many others).

Why would they show someone coming back for her in her last shot if she was supposed to be dead and done? It was obvious they were setting her up for a return, imo.
Good point but I personally think she is dead. If she does indeed appear in season 2, I think it will be a flashback.

Time shall tell.

Do we know that filming is completely finished? No re-shooting?

Don't know if they need or want reshoots but yes, filming has been done for a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"