The Manip Requests Thread

Be Snikt-Happy

Im changing Daken
Reaction score
Because it was asked for!

Post all manip requests here and maybe a photoshopper looking for a challenge will stop by and make your idea happen.

- As the thread grows, use the search function to see different manips of the character you are looking for. Maybe you're good with manips and looking for a challenge, just search for here for ideas for a character and join in.

- By making this place the one thread for manips, chances are higher of a shop artist seeing your request. If photoshoppers know to visit here for ideas and requests, your request might get seen and your idea come to life.

Have fun! Happy shoppin'

so as long as its up, who wants to make a manip of jason lewis as cap?

jason-lewis.jpg

^ That would be great to see.

Ok so how bout this. I always saw Thomas Jane as more of a Wolverine character (minus the tallness.) Never thought he'd be a Punisher but that's how things turned out.

Here is a rugged picture of Thomas Jane: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7CDQn3kPbko/SJj3Ap3rF3I/AAAAAAAAALY/lbdDrRIMUNo/s400/thomas_jane.jpg

I was wondering if someone could shop a Wolverine mask on to that pic of him. I know it might be hard because it's small but I thought that was the most rugged pic of Thomas Jane.

(I would say this is the most likely kind of Wolverine mask I could see in live action media: http://www.comicbookresources.com/images/solicits/marvelcomics/200811/XFORCE009_cov.jpg It's a cheesy request but it would be fun and hard to duplicate if pulled off the right way.)

Also, feel free to post up any other cool manips you've found.

Last edited:
so anyone with any photoshop skill gonna help me out and do one of jason lewis?

I'd like to make a suggestion for any manip artist; a frozen bat on the ground with snow falling around it, with a "3" on icy bat symbol on the bottom.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The Sinister Six chasing surrounding or just in a scene with spiderman and black cat
-Sinister Six made up of any Spidey villians.
-Black Cat can be Scarlett Johansson, Missy Peregrym, Ali Larter, Elisha Cuthbert, Jamie Pressley or Kristen Bell.
or
Spider-Man,Daredevil,Black Cat, and Elektra on a roof together.
or
Some X-Men vs. a or some Sentinels

Sanaa Lathan, Nona Gaye and/or N'Bushe Wright as Storm.
Idris Elba as BP.

They should call this "The Shattered Dreams Thread." :oldrazz:

Could someone do a manip of the MJJ logo
Image11.gif

merged with the Marvel logo?
Marvel_logo.jpg

They should call this "The Shattered Dreams Thread." :oldrazz:

lol! Nice.

I'm not sure a manips request thread would ever really work, manips (at least for those that put the effort in) can be very time consuming; and its very difficult to work on something you haven't already seen in your head and have the desire to create.

Basically, to get a response you have to request something that happens to be of interest to a manipper, who happens to have enough time on their hands to get it done for you.

The thread is a good idea though... I just wouldn't bank on too many responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"