Not open for further replies.
I have to choose patsy over that widow.

4-4 Tie.

Last edited:
BARON ZEMO vs MOON KNIGHT

BaronZemoII_01.jpg

VS

MoonKnight07.jpg

the knight BTW what about the hellcat vs black widow match?

the knight BTW what about the hellcat vs black widow match?

It's been up for a while and it's tied. If somebody else wants to vote fine. If not they beat the hell out of each other,called a truce and bought each other a beer!

4 -1 Moon Knight in the current match!

Zemo. Easy. Skill and cunning beats crazy.

Depends on the version of Moon Knight, really. Zemo's abilities are written far more consistently than MK is.

Currently (If we're talking Brubaker's Secret Avengers and the H4H runs, rather than his own solo tie-ins by Hurwitz for Shadowland) then I'd say Moon Knight. Fairly comfortably too, between his equipment, his insanity being fairly contained at the moment, and the carbonadium suit he's still currently wearing.

That said, wait a few months for Bendis' series and who knows...

Zemo. Easy. Skill and cunning beats crazy.

I disagree. A skilled and cunning person will never see the "out of left field" maneuver that the crazy person will do to achieve his goal. You can't plan for crazy.

Baron has the edge in pure skill.

He does. But Spector's still no hack. He's a fighter... always has been since he was a kid, and he's rocking armour that can take a burst of heavy machine gun fire to the spine from point blank range, support a building or support the weight of all the non-flying members of the Secret Avengers and a sizeable chunk of terra firma...

I disagree. A skilled and cunning person will never see the "out of left field" maneuver that the crazy person will do to achieve his goal. You can't plan for crazy.

Come on now, he's not exactly DP crazy. A guy who is completely unpredictable. Who may just as well ask to join you as blow up the entire building you guys are fighting in. You can predict Moon Knight's Crazy. He's just gonna attack, attack, and attack. That's the bad kinda crazy. The unrelenting, pushing all pain and morals aside to get the job done. That you can predict. Hell, Technically, Zemo is that crazy as well, he just puts a bit more thought into it.

If crazy > skilled, then Batman would be losing to half his rogues on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"