The Marvel Heroes Battle Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
With, without. He'd still kick his ash. After all, Moon Knight is a poor man's Batman. Scratch that, he's a poor man's Black Panther. Now, if it were a full moon, then it'd be different.

Dude hasn't had the phases of the moon power shift thing for a while.

I still think people are underestimating the carbonadium suit...

Not really, in his own way he is just as crazy as they are.
This. Batman is a psychopath who decided to pursue criminals instead of the innocent.

Brings to mind a "What If" story I had thought about a few years back involving Bruce's psychopathy. If his parents had not been killed by a criminal, but accidentally by a superhero, would he have become a bigger threat to Superman than Lex Luthor?

I've always felt that's a buncha bulls**t that people say but doesn't really adhere to what actually is true to the character but sounds cool. Batman's not crazy. He's driven. He's anal. He's right up to the edge, but crazy? No.

Also, the whole what if scenario can be applied to anybody. What if Superman was found by the U.S. Government instead of a kindly couple and turned into a weapon? What if Wonder Woman was raised in a society of the real life mythological Amazons who cut off their left boobs and hunted men for their seed?

I'll Throw my vote to Zemo. He is one of Cap's toughest foes and that puts him just out of MK's class in my mind.

6 -5 Moon Knight so far.

SIF vs MEDUSA

Sif03.jpg

VS

Medusa04.jpg

Sif

I have never understood why Medusa doesn't get her ash kicked. WTF is super strong hair gonna do against a mythilogical sword wielded by a 40 ton bench pressing Warrior Goddess?

Sif

I have never understood why Medusa doesn't get her ash kicked. WTF is super strong hair gonna do against a mythilogical sword wielded by a 40 ton bench pressing Warrior Goddess?

Well strength wise she has had no trouble dealing with Ben Grim so Sif isn't going to easily over power her.

As for the sword, I've done 30+ years of martial arts and I can tell you that even the sharpest sword doesn't always cut something very soft and flexible. Though I've never had the pleasure of weilding a mythological sword!

Also, I always got the impression that Medusa's hair is pretty f**kin' hard. Like Jersey Girl, 45 cans of hairspary hard.

Yeah, Medusa isn't a slouch. She can also control the hair after it's been cut off, making that a VERY bad idea. I think Sif would win, but it wouldn't be a lopsided battle.

Sif because Medusa has one of the least creative powers ever

And what's more creative about Sif's powers?

If you ask me Medusa's powers are pretty creative compared to the hundreds of heroes and villians who have the same powers as a dozen other guys.

I would probably lean ever so slightly towards Sif but now I have to vote Medusa to counter this statement!

9-3 Sif.

And what's more creative about Sif's powers?

If you ask me Medusa's powers are pretty creative compared to the hundreds of heroes and villians who have the same powers as a dozen other guys.

I would probably lean ever so slightly towards Sif but now I have to vote Medusa to counter this statement!

9-3 Sif.

Sorry I meant it's like...they thought of a female character and decided "We're gonna give her the power to control her hair" seemed kinda uncreative and somewhat sexist :dry:

Well her name is Medusa. I can buy a character called that having errr... hair power? lol

Anyway Sif, unless Medusa has superspeed and good durability feats i'm missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"