Marvel Films The Marvel Studios News and Discussion Thread

Lily Adler

#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
Discuss news about MCU and more.

Would like Disney to get all of Spider-Man’s movie rights and all our rides back from universal!! I think it’s only fair

I would like to see Marvel Studios' Man-Thing and Marvel Studios' Elsa Bloodstone. The latter as a theatrical film.
Agreed on both. Elsa should be a full-on film, big potential there. Man-Thing special I guess is probably on the cards now. They did a great job with Ted. :D

Agreed on both. Elsa should be a full-on film, big potential there. Man-Thing special I guess is probably on the cards now. They did a great job with Ted. :D
Man-Thing looked great especially when it was no longer white and black.

I never saw the straight to Dvd movie so I can't make comparisons, but I'd watch a straight to film movie for Man-Thing.

Man-Thing looked great especially when it was no longer white and black.

I never saw the straight to Dvd movie so I can't make comparisons, but I'd watch a straight to film movie for Man-Thing.

I don't think he looked anything like Man Thing in that Sci Fi channel movie from 2005. It was MTINO.

Really hope that Surfer Special rumour is true.

Its been such a long time since we saw the Silver Surfer in live action.

I would prefer a solo trilogy in phase 7 to 9 but oh well.

Yeah after the whole firing and rehiring ordeal I think Gunn was only in for one more Guardians movie (and a one-off special). I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a producer credit for certain future cosmic projects like if Nova becomes a thing, but not as a director.

Yeah, not surprised on him being done with the MCU after GotG3, but am very surprised he got the reins to DC.

Doctor Doom will not be the villain in the new Fantastic Four according to Jeff Sneider. He will be introduced in a post credits scene.

He also said a new Vision show is in the works titled VisionQuest.

Doctor Doom will not be the villain in the new Fantastic Four according to Jeff Sneider. He will be introduced in a post credits scene.

They could've called it Vision Works or Vision Express. :o

Shame about Doom but I’m very much up for more Vision. Was expecting White Vision to feature in another project but wasn’t expecting him to get his own show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"