The Master Of Magnetism":The Official Magneto/Erik Lehnsherr Thread'

So he had a fork in his spine and a hole in his head. Did he at least get a good look at Deathstryke before he went?

Lol...... we should make a thread about this. it would be funny

NO, DON'T MAKE A NEW THREAD! You have your whole life a head of you.

BigMac said:
NO, DON'T MAKE A NEW THREAD! You have your whole life a head of you.
LOL......i would better than another "i want juggernaut not thread"

Actually, I think it would be great to do little stories about the people who are effected by the X-men/Brotherhood. Kinda like the internet show called "Troops;" which is based on the Storm Troopers in Star Wars.

I can see the story about the guy who had a bullet touching his head (stopped by Magneto). He was never the same after his crapped himself in front of his partner.

BigMac said:
Actually, I think it would be great to do little stories about the people who are effected by the X-men/Brotherhood. Kinda like the internet show called "Troops;" which is based on the Storm Troopers in Star Wars.

I can see the story about the guy who had a bullet touching his head (stopped by Magneto). He was never the same after his crapped himself in front of his partner.
LOL
thats awesome..........or some family that died when they were camping near akali lake then the dam broke and they all died.
(we should make a thread out of this!)

Wolverine, if you build it, I will come.

LOL...see now that is awesome. The Untold stories of the X-Men/Brotherhood victims.

where shall i builed it????? non spoiler section?

good now that thats been settled...............

I have one XW but I'll write it tomorrow. lol.

Night all, I just need 32 more posts for that avatar.

BigMac said:
They both were born for the role. I have been calling for Stewart to play Prof X since the early 90s.

Don't tell that to a guy we used to have on the imdb messageboard. He claims that Stewert was the worst casting in the X movies. He said it was typecasting and stupid. Can you believe that? He said he's posted on here, so I don't know if any of you have dealt with him.

BigMac said:
Wolverine- Stallone
Colossus- Dolf Lundgren

No offense, but I'm so glad those ones didn't turn out. Dolph would be better for Omega Red. But Stallone, no way.

Like I said, I was 8, and Rocky was that big of a jock yet. LOL

X-Maniac said:
I have previously argued that it might be good to keep Magneto alive in X3 so there is continuity between X3 and the Magneto spin-off (which is bound to feature McKellen in some form, even just as a voiceover).

However, I think it could also be good if he died in X3, then Moira MacTaggert could clone him from the tissue and we'd get a younger version.... (I've borrowed elements of this from the comic storyline in which he was reverted to infancy by a mutant he created, raised and genetically modified by Moira, then brought back to a younger adulthood by Shi'ar agent Erik the Red)

Without being cruel, McKellen does look very haggard in some of the shots (the prison scenes especially). Surely he can afford surgery to remove those massive eyebags!

And the hair needs something done to it. Magneto's comicbook hair is white and wavy... McKellen's is grey and the wrong sort of wavy. It needs to be more like the comicbook version, or cropped into a sharper crewcut style that helps McKellen look younger and more dynamic.

Hope all that didn't sound mean.. Magneto is actually my favourite character and the movie version has been excellent. For the 'comicbook costume lovers', he's had the most accurate costume of them all... and his power displays have been impressive and very well done (except the raising of the cop cars in X1, which was done too casually and made them look obviously yanked in the air by a crane... it needed the 'humming' magnetic-pulse sound that is usually put over his power displays, and to be done more slowly and deliberately).

I like the fact Mags looked haggered he was in prison after all. I don't think ian mackellen should have plastic surgery I mean that can be fixed by prostetics and make up. Surgey is a little drastic and he could end up more messed up than he looked before like Mickey Rooke.

Thank you for getting back on topic Chamber.

xwolverine2 said:
surgery???..............thats insane!

Yes, goodness me, a Hollywood actor having plastic surgery to look good?! Never heard anything so ridiculous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"