The Master Of Magnetism":The Official Magneto/Erik Lehnsherr Thread'

no but comon just for a movie................and then hed look like a barbie doll...yuk.

thats a terrible idea......

xwolverine2 said:
no but comon just for a movie................and then hed look like a barbie doll...yuk.

thats a terrible idea......

Who said 'just for movie'? It would make him look better generally!

Removal of eyebags is a common procedure, especially for those who want to look younger! No one is forcing him, it was just that he looked so ancient in X2 !!!

Anyone who thinks surgury like this is good for someones career, I direct you to Burt Reynolds. If you have seen longest yard, you know what I mean.

17070904_251d3da9b5_m.jpg

Burt! Something is sucking your face, get it off!

BigMac said:
Anyone who thinks surgury like this is good for someones career, I direct you to Burt Reynolds. If you have seen longest yard, you know what I mean.

17070904_251d3da9b5_m.jpg

Burt! Something is sucking your face, get it off!
im sorry but i dont want ian to look like THAT!

its like your face is being pulled into a black hole.

i think he looks fine the way he is..............

and after X3 ian could take the role of the Joker in batman begins 2

hahaha, maybe Ian could wear green screen on his face so that the EFX team can add younger skin in post production.

How dare you people say ian must get a facelift :down :down :mad:

hehe.

hey I don't think he needs surgery either. I mean, the dude WAS in prison. That really took a toll on him. But hopefully, Mystique can bang him 'til he feels young again. :up:

she probably already did...................there might be his daughter, right?

There is no use for Plastic Surgery. It causes more harm than good. McKellen needs to leave himself alone...we don't need another Burt Reynolds...*points to pictures above*

xwolverine2 said:

i think he looks fine the way he is..............

Didn't know he was going to play the Joker...:up: lol.

04954ii.jpg

that settles it. I'm going to dress like ^that^ for Halloween.

Lovely. At least you'll match... kinda.

I think Ian sucks as Magneto. Not his acting, but hes just not Magneto. Hes just too old.

Demon Within said:
I think Ian sucks as Magneto. Not his acting, but hes just not Magneto. Hes just too old.

That's good for you :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"