The Matrix 4

Discussion in 'Misc. Films' started by S.A.A.D., Jan 23, 2011.

1. DarKJediKnight

DarKJediKnight Registered

Guys?

2. Ghostvirus

Ghostvirus Registered

Hopefully if they do come up with something to revolutionise the industry. They copyright it this time. So not every tom d**k & harry can exploit it.

I don't know how I feel about this. I sure as sh** don't want it to be in 3-D.

3. Ghostvirus

Ghostvirus Registered

I personally feel the main problem was the by the time the sequels came. Everyone movie on the planet had done bullet time. Even comedies for godsake!

& everyone wanted to be blown away like they were in the first one. But since everything that made the first amazing to look at had been saturated to no end. It was no longer amazing. So people felt let down.

I personally loved the philosophy of the story. The discussion between Neo & the Head of Zion about how we need technology to survive even outside of the Matrix was amazing. I really think we are heading down the very path the Matrix was talking about. Not literally. But we becoming wayyyy to dependant on technology to get us through everything in life.

4. Heretic

Heretic Registered

Another problem with The Matrix sequels that it was very obviously padded out to make two movies. There was WAY too much time spent with people standing around talking saying "we have no time!" yet theyd discuss how little time they had on and on and on and on. Furthermore, a lot of the plot seemed to be just busy work that could have been skipped with some tightening of the script.

And the death of Trinity...what should have been a very emotional scene took SO LONG...the whole theater was shocked that she was dying...and then kept talking and talking...by the time she dies the whole theater I was in clapped...which certainly was not the hoped for reaction.

5. Marvolo

Marvolo Registered

I agree the philosophy was also one of my favorite parts of the sequels. Personally I was let down by the third, because of the excessive action. By the end I was numb to it. But it was some crazy action though.

6. lime

lime Movie critic

I heard that the news was debunked. True?

7. Tron Bonne

Tron Bonne All Ass, No Sass

8. Maximus One

Maximus One Eklypze Is Dead

Ive never understood the hate for the sequels. Storyline wise they are great. My main complaint was that instead of sticking to the tone of the original with the neo-noir aspect and went with this over-stylized martial art/scifi epic. I mean why didnt Neo even keep his leather jacket and combat boots n everything? I still dont get all the hate though. Were they inferior films??? No doubt. The problem wasn't with the writing though, it was with the execution. Basically the exact opposite of what sucked about Avatar, well executed, poorly written.

9. Wolvieboy17

Wolvieboy17 Believe it!

Wait, so this news was dismissed?

10. A Necessary Evil

A Necessary Evil One. Bad. Day.

11. Wolvieboy17

Wolvieboy17 Believe it!

Shame.

I had a cool idea for a new Matrix movie a few years ago. I was so happy with it I even considered trying to email it in or something lol.

12. DarKJediKnight

DarKJediKnight Registered

If there would be another Matrix film I want it to be about The One before Neo. I want to see how the Oracle failed in making the 6th One fall in love with a single person, which we the all Matrix fans know, is what the Oracle does to Neo to stop the cycle of reloading the Matrix.

13. Longshot777

Longshot777 Registered

If there's another sequel then....

It should take place after the first Matrix and totally disregard Reloaded and Revolutions :word:

Reloaded was not bad but ONE of the problems with Revolutions was it took place more on the REAL World which IN GENERAL no one gives a crap.

14. Apollo

Apollo Registered

the matrix sequels totally lost me with that slow motion cave orgy/sex scene...

what is this! :cmad:

15. Violet Lantern

Violet Lantern Registered

I'm more disappointed to find out that Bill & Ted 3 isn't going to happen than the Matrix 4 & 5.

HOOD sounds like a cool idea. I hope that happens.

16. Thebumwhowalks

Thebumwhowalks Registered

kid, just some genuinely friendly advice, people are just going to think you're annoying and weird when you post in hard to read font to draw attention to yourself.
    Let me ask yo... In real life, do you talk in a low, grumbly voice that is deliberatly hard to understand because you want folk to remember you? If so, more power to you, lol, you truly are one of a kind, if not, you are just going to have people skim over or not read your psots when there is a large paragraph,, one sentence or two looks ok, still not very nice on the eyes though, but when there is an abundance of text, forget it, no-one will read yr post, it's a painful strain on people's eyes, like wearing 3D specs and staring dwon a kalidascope.

17. Violet Lantern

LOL, people already think that about me everywhere I go. I'll continue to be myself and not bow to peer pressure, thanks.

I type like this because I like using the color. Simple as that. I don't do it to be "different". And there's nothing hard to read about it. At all. Everyone on this forum must have really crappy eyesight or something.

18. Thebumwhowalks

Yeah, there is, when there is a lot of text especially. You are just doing it to be different, of course you are, your not being sponsored by the colour violet.

Hey, listen, I can only give you the advice, if you want folk to think you're weird and annoying and skip past your posts, that's up to you.
    It's not 'peer pressure' for chissakes, it's called keeping some semblance of consideration when i communicate with my fellow human beings, ie just as you do not deliberately fill your mouth with gummi bears and coca cola everytime you speak, you don't post up a lot of text in very light, bright lettering on a white background.
    There is a v good reason not a lot of websites use that kind of colouring on white, they actually want folk to read their sites.

19. bullets

bullets bang bang

Yes , we all do , think of it that way.

20. Thebumwhowalks

Some people actually do, in reality.

Who gave the order to hold back on giving the imporatnt info that the drinking water was poisoned until Friday? Just makes reading his font all the more difficult and crazy.
    just my abstract way of talking, weird and annoying isn't it?

ask chapin, he told me on Friday, of all days.

21. Violet Lantern

I haven't had anyone complain but you. Some people complained when I had it in an even LIGHTER color, so I changed it and this color seemed to be acceptable to them.

edit: There. I'll try making it bold too, that makes it a bit easier to read I think. I'm not dropping the color entirely. It's part of my persona, dammit, I'm a Star Sapphire. :cmad:

22. Thebumwhowalks

ok, I was just telling you what folk are going to think when they read your posts, someone would have said something eventually. there was a v popular poster round here who started changing his font to red, and folk told him it was annoying, so he went back to normal.

i don't know what that means, 'part of my persona', did you put your purple hat into the wash with your whites and then decided you would become Star Sapphire the purple violet man? and fight eyesight?
    whatever floats your boat big man. take it easy.

23. bullets

bullets bang bang

I agree but no one touches my fiji water.

24. Violet Lantern

The Star Sapphires are from the Green Lantern mythos. Their color, violet, represents Love on the Emotional Electromagnetic Spectrum. I identify with the Sapphires because, according to GL writer Geoff Johns, the Sapphires recruit people who have lost a loved one and "have a hole in their heart". My father, who was my best friend, passed away 3 weeks ago. :o

#99 Violet Lantern, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  25. Doc Ock

Doc Ock The Spider-Totem Awakens

While I like Reloaded alot, I wish the scene was completely removed. I usually just skip over it or something. Its so....awkward to watch.