The Matrix Resurrections

I loved the first Matrix movie and I very much enjoy the sequels. I feel they get a little to much crap for not being as amazing as the first one but I think there pretty good. I don't feel the need for another sequel though as I felt it ended on a good note that didn't need revisiting.

I loved the first Matrix movie and I very much enjoy the sequels. I feel they get a little to much crap for not being as amazing as the first one but I think there pretty good. I don't feel the need for another sequel though as I felt it ended on a good note that didn't need revisiting.

:up:

Lol I am more excited about the new Will Smith project.

yea 3d is being overused now, especially with the way things are being filmed. i dont want to see everything coming at me and in my face. quality seems to be decreasing because of the 3d. avatar and resident evil got it right, why cant they still make a film thats as easily entertaining in 2d as 3d? shouldnt be about things popping in your face, depth is cool, but thats the only real reason it should be used
What are you basing this on?

There is not one example of a film that has had it's quality decreased because it's in 3D.

Ah wow I am stunned but at the same time I feel like it was coming somehow.:dry:

Read the thread it was debunked

Last edited:
JAK®;19602909 said:
What are you basing this on?

There is not one example of a film that has had it's quality decreased because it's in 3D.

What about Clash of the Titans? Apparently the 3D looked really bad because it was so rushed.

It's not about whether it was 'rushed' it's about whether or not it was actually filmed in 3D. Avatar was filmed in 3D so it looked amazing. Clash of the Titans and Alice in Wonderland were not but were then 'converted' in post and thats why they had that lame pop-up-book look.

I guess you're not familiar with the dimensional concepts of time.

Time is but perception. So time according to you is different than time according to me.

And if you couldn't get that I was joking then I guess you're not familiar with the internet concepts of joking.

Why can't they just let this poor franchise DIE!?

I know I'm not the only one who would rather just forget that there is more than one Matrix movie. :(

The Matrix Reloaded was good in it's use of background music to enhance the action scenes, Matrix Revolutions was just a big mess of video game CGI.

Keanu will need to hit the gym soon since he's been looking rather pudgy living off of his Matrix earnings.

I was so damn excited for this.

I love imagining if they did make it, and it did live up to the original Matrix and it did star Keanu as Neo and it made sense and was awesome and mind blowing once again.

Because that movie would be pretty damn cool. sigh.

jumping the gun this year for april fools.

There is more than one Matrix movie, and I like 'em.

How can anyone not like The Matrix movies? Special effects aside, the concepts and storylines introduced to the masses via the big screen we're some of the most original in a long time. I mean, people are always complaining about originality from Hollywood and movies yet when something as original as The Matrix Trilogy comes along people bash it constantly.

I will agree, it could be a difficult movie to follow the first or even second time around but all I can say to those people is - KEEP WATCHING IT!

Last edited:
I liked all three movies, Rev was the weak spot for me, especially on re-watch, the 3rd movie actually had some power to it were as Rev just seemed to mostly focus on action, I wouldnt mind another one in this universe, but I would want them to come up with some new and interesting storylines. And yes I know the rumour was de-bunked but we can still speculate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"