The Matrix Resurrections

Allright...

I'm %100 positive sure rightnow, it's just a fake plot leak hehe. cuz I knew Neo's gonna meet again with Merovingian. i saw in the trailer Merovingian was snapping his fingers. Merovingian always wear a ring on his left hand but in the trailer the ring was on his right hand so it's just a mirror effect. I compared the fingers of Lambert Wilson, who was a guest on a recent French television show, with the image. Nail and finger structure was exactly the same hehe.

Believe what you want to believe. Everything you have written is wrong

The person snapping their fingers in the trailer is
Neil Patrick Harris who has set that to move everything into Bullet Time to trap Neo
and is the main villain of the movie

Believe what you want to believe. Everything you have written is wrong

The person snapping their fingers in the trailer is
Neil Patrick Harris who has set that to move everything into Bullet Time to trap Neo
and is the main villain of the movie

I think we're done now. If you compare those fingernails, you can see easily whose fingernail is matches

E_Nyrs2XMAgb81n

resim_2021-09-17_055233.png resim_2021-09-17_055322.png

If you are so sure, then when you are proven wrong in December, will you come back in here and admit you were wrong? Because you are wrong.

Please I just sent a proof. What do you expect me to say? like those fingers are belong to Lembort Wilson but the guy in the picture actually is Neil Patrick Harris? :S allright. and yes i will come back and admit i was wrong.

The meta aspect and comparison to New Nightmare is the most exciting aspect of this to me. Really curious to see what that means in context. Feels like one of those bold, make or break type of choices and I'm here for it.

The meta aspect feels like a gloss on the ideas in the WANTED comic book to me only focused on Neo's experience.

Also...

Pictures of actors' pinkie finger is... It's something but it's not proof of anything.

Venom in his eye **** right there...

So, has anyone brought up Path of Neo and how it actually has a scene from one of the movies (Reloaded's Neo vs Seraph) playing on a theater screen like the scene shown in the trailer for Resurrections? The game was written and directed by the Wachowskis.

I can't link it due to profanity, but search for "Path of Neo is insane" on YouTube for a rather uh, interesting review of that game. Towards the end, it shows that the Wachowskis were already going meta with The Matrix and the whole thing feels like a send up of the franchise? It's wack :funny:

So, has anyone brought up Path of Neo and how it actually has a scene from one of the movies (Reloaded's Neo vs Seraph) playing on a theater screen like the scene shown in the trailer for Resurrections? The game was written and directed by the Wachowskis.

I can't link it due to profanity, but search for "Path of Neo is insane" on YouTube for a rather uh, interesting review of that game. Towards the end, it shows that the Wachowskis were already going meta with The Matrix and the whole thing feels like a send up of the franchise? It's wack :funny:

The part in that game where the Wachowskis show up and say that the final boss battle will be different than the movie kinda feels like them admitting that the end of Revolutions sucked. :funny:

Also...

If the Wachowskis wanted to blow our minds with adapting a beloved Japanese Anime property with bright colors and action they should have skipped Speed Racer's kid goofiness and done THIS instead:

It even has BUILT IN a trans element that's canon. The bright colors, the inherent martial arts showcase, production design, VFX... This is what they should have zeroed in on.

Ehh. . . when that "built in trans element" is the main villain, for whom its generally played up as a source of creepiness. . .

never forgot how sick this track was from Revolutions. particularly at 1:50

The way the sequels blended the EDM stuff with Davis' orchestral touches was so unique and cool! I can't think of anything like that before or since.

While we're on the topic of the that score, without exaggeration, Neodammerung is one of the most ridiculously epic/operatic pieces of music I've ever heard in a movie and the score for Revolutions is legitimately one of my favorite film scores of all time.

Davis' work on the trilogy is criminally underrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"