The Me Too Movement: The Sexual Harassment and Assault Thread

Huge age gap aside, she allegedly met him while celebrating her 18th birthday in cabo. I mean, based on her Instagram life she portrays to the public, an old millionaire fiance seems about right. Heh.

It's terrible about McCurdy. I mostly knew of her from iCarly but I only ever watched her in the two seasons of Between that were produced. She was good in that but I totally get why she left the profession. With her mother forcing her into acting and guys like this...

Is she still friendly with the iCarly cast? I’ve seen an episode or two of the reboot and it’s not bad. Never watched the original. Early to mid 90s Nickelodeon was my jam.

From what little I have read she never had issues with her costars (just the creepy as **** creator) but not whether she kept in touch.

It reads like he had a switch that flipped: Good Guy Fred and then Sexual Pervert Fred.

One Fred is normal, the other is possessed by a demon. Guy needs help either way.
He wasn't acting when he played the creepy dude in his brother's show Boy Meets World.

Not sex pest stuff, but still disappointing to read…

That is more violent than I expected he was. I knew he had issues but those are abusive.

This is related to the Vic Mignogna SLAPP suit. After the R Broly of anime lost, he appealed. Took 2 years for them to process the appeal. And, TLDR ruling mostly upheld, except the appeals court thought the judge did not award enough in fees and damages against Vic. So, the appeal turned out worse for him. And as a man black listed from anime and most major cons, good luck paying.

Not about to defend him but he does legitimately have some brain damage going on. He's been a little nutty for years and it is only surprising something like this did not occur sooner.

I find it a stretch to place the blame on so many others who were not even involved in the alleged rape. It is literally, "these people were at a party where someone raped me. They are guilty by mere association." There is no mention of them being actual witnesses, only there were witnesses which were unnamed.

And it looks like Chris Avellone, noted sex pest video game writer, has lost his SLAPP suits, despite seemingly getting some help from a judge. The appeals court quickly tossed that away, though.
The appeals court seemed absolutely dumbfounded by the original trial court's decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"