The Me Too Movement: The Sexual Harassment and Assault Thread

So gross... these guys make me sick. :( Why does it have to be young kids?

Hopefully he's not in the upcoming Marvels film.
He is, unless they reshoot his scenes with a different actor like how they replaced Kevin Spacey in All The Money in the World. Kamala's dad probably doesn't have a big role in the movie but considering how Ms. Marvel ended leading right into The Marvels, it'd be strange if the character was absent entirely.

He is, unless they reshoot his scenes with a different actor like how they replaced Kevin Spacey in All The Money in the World. Kamala's dad probably doesn't have a big role in the movie but considering how Ms. Marvel ended leading right into The Marvels, it'd be strange if the character was absent entirely.

Well , if the actor is in the Marvels , hopefully they will just reshoot with a different actor ,or just take those scenes out all together, provided his scenes aren't crucial to the plot.

So, recently on a stream hosted by some female alt-right streamers, guest Vic Mignogna exposed his crotch directly on camera. I would post it, but I’m not sure if it’s appropriate for this message board. There’s a person on Twitter by the name of “Renfamous” that has the video, in case you’re morbidly curious.

Just in case you needed further confirmation that the man was a legit creep.

So, recently on a stream hosted by some female alt-right streamers, guest Vic Mignogna exposed his crotch directly on camera. I would post it, but I’m not sure if it’s appropriate for this message board. There’s a person on Twitter by the name of “Renfamous” that has the video, in case you’re morbidly curious.

Just in case you needed further confirmation that the man was a legit creep.
Eww... no thanks. Plus, yeah, it's against Hype rules to post it.

So, Cosby is making noise about touring. Yeah, that cancel culture is a *****. I just do not have any idea what venue would want to risk having him.

So, Cosby is making noise about touring. Yeah, that cancel culture is a *****. I just do not have any idea what venue would want to risk having him.
Hopefully none, nor do I wish a single ticket to be sold. He could be seriously hurting for money after all the lawsuits, b7t I have no sympathy for him.

Oh, there are some FUN discussions going on now in various corporate offices.

Yikes. I'm reading that Roiland being a scumbag is kind of an open secret in the industry. Him and Dan Harmon make for some pair.

I knew Harmon could be an ass generally but I did not know Roiland was an ass AND potentially a sexual abuser.

Yeah, I was just reminded that Harmon stalked and harrassed an employee on the show and wasn't fired.

Yeah, I was just reminded that Harmon stalked and harrassed an employee on the show and wasn't fired.
I'm sure they'll bounce back again and all of this will be forgotten. :o

I believe Pam 100%.

Tim Allen would definitely say (and do) something as asinine as what she described.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"