The Me Too Movement: The Sexual Harassment and Assault Thread

I believe anything can be made funny with the right joke and good timing. Unfortunately that set had neither. I mean jokes about Asian men’s penises? So edgy for a 13-year old. I get that this wasn’t the finished act and he was probably working through material. But the foundation of the joke itself isn’t very good. There’s definitely a good joke in there about how this country treats shooting survivors but I don’t think calling them a bunch of whiners is it.

C.K. seemed like a comedian who was self-aware. He was able to make jokes that were relatable. Maybe they’re just relatable to a different group now.

Last edited:
Typical. He's been settling lawsuits left and right for decades.

The payday he is supposed to get for Red Sonja still pisses me off. And I don't hate his movies.

I am assuming Singer has dirt on someone.

The payday he is supposed to get for Red Sonja still pisses me off. And I don't hate his movies.

I am assuming Singer has dirt on someone.
Word is that some very high profile and powerful people attended Singer's notorious parties so a lot of people have a interest in making sure Singer never sees the inside of a public court room.

I don't know why anyone would be surprised when Bryan Singer is gonna be on Kevin Spacey's side. Birds of a feather, and all that.

Word is that some very high profile and powerful people attended Singer's notorious parties so a lot of people have a interest in making sure Singer never sees the inside of a public court room.

Roland Emmerich used to co-host annual parties with him at Emmerich's mansion, surrounded by boys. Some entertainment websites used to report that clothing was optional and that Bryan and Roland would take a few boys inside for "private casting sessions", wink wink.

49210894-10156699883015926-1521361150925602816.jpg

(He's talking about the R. Kelly documentary, for anyone not in the know)

R. Kelly is vile man. I was a student at his old high school from 2004-2008. We used to get red alerts every so often advising us not to go outside for lunch because there was a suspected predator on our campus. It was R. Kelly. He would sit outside in his car and pick up school girls. I used to not believe it was really him until I met a former student from a few years prior to me. He asked me if I ever saw Kelly when I went there and told me how him and his homies used to throw eggs at his car.

Forreal, **** that guy and anyone that defends him.

R. Kelly is vile man. I was a student at his old high school from 2004-2008. We used to get red alerts every so often advising us not to go outside for lunch because there was a suspected predator on our campus. It was R. Kelly. He would sit outside in his car and pick up school girls. I used to not believe it was really him until I met a former student from a few years prior to me. He asked me if I ever saw Kelly when I went there and told me how him and his homies used to throw eggs at his car.

Forreal, **** that guy and anyone that defends him.

Holy effing **** what the ****! That's seriously messed up and sad that nothing has happened to that guy yet. Screw anyone that enabled his behaviour.

Yeah it's nuts. But teenagers are vulnerable as **** no matter how badass they pretend to act.

I'm honestly curious if that special is going to do anything against his career or if it will lead to his arrest.

Well the streaming of his songs on Spotify went up. So obviously his fans are sociopaths.

As long as sports star is performing or a singer is putting out another track, I think a lot of people don't care or don't believe any allegations. A comedian once made a joke if Michael Jackson did another Thriller in the middle of his allegation, the charges would have bounced off.

It's true. Our allegiance to our idols trumps whatever.

Only sometimes. I no longer watch Bull because of what Weatherly did and won't watch another movie or series with Spacey either.

Well there's varying degrees. Was Bull something you were enamored with? And was Spacey your favorite actor? It's also a lot easier to turn on someone when you aren't a superfan either.

Enamored? Hardly. I liked it, not loved it. And Spacey isn't someone I was a fan of but neither did I hate him. There aren't any other high profile names I can think of outside of Mel Gibson who would really have an impact on what I watch anyways. And I haven't watched a Mel Gibson movie since the early 2000's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"