• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Microsoft VS Sony VS Nintendo tournament

DACMAN said:
It was just one of the better comebacks I've ever heard.

Cheers, have a goodnight my friend it's 1:15 am here so..... Cya later.

- Whirly

I also have a dying thread in the anime forums. I brought it back and changed it a little, but it is not doing so well.

Make another match sloth. I can't wait to see the next fight.
People will probably hate me for bumping this thread.

OK, here's a good one with slow-motion gunplay goodness:

max-payne-2-06.jpg

Max Payne

VS

7.jpg

Tequila

FINALLY! A fight that doesn't suck!

And I'm going to have to go with Max Payne at this point because all I've seen of Tequila is what I've seen from the movie. Not to mention he uses two fisted machine guns while Tequila uses only two fisted pistols (as far as the movie goes)

Gotenks said:
I also have a dying thread in the anime forums. I brought it back and changed it a little, but it is not doing so well.

Make another match sloth. I can't wait to see the next fight.
People will probably hate me for bumping this thread.
Thanks for the support Gotenks.:up: But since I've gotten so many complaints I guess I'll let Fenrir take over. Though I feel I have to thank you Miss Gluon, cryptic one, that one guy(I forget his name), and warhammer for voting. But lets see if Fenrir can revive this thread.

DACMAN said:
FINALLY! A fight that doesn't suck!
If you say so.Guess I'll vote Max Payne.
Edit:Mainly cause I don't know who the other guy is.

OK, after how many votes should I post a new match?

Oh and my vote goes to Payne, because he had an overall better story.

I vote Max.
The other guy looks like he doesnt know what he is doing.

You should probably only post once a day. Going too quickly might not give others a chance to vote.

Fenrir said:
OK, after how many votes should I post a new match?

Oh and my vote goes to Payne, because he had an overall better story.
When we did this back in the day, after about 10 or so votes we'd end it. 24 hours is a long time to keep a fight up. These are suppose to be fast paced fights.

DACMAN said:
When we did this back in the day, after about 10 or so votes we'd end it. 24 hours is a long time to keep a fight up. These are suppose to be fast paced fights.

Yeah, but considering the number of votes in thus far, it seems like waiting for 10 votes will be even longer. I'll wait a couple of hours and then post the next match.

I think at this point people are staying as far away from this thread as the black plague. My suggestion is to start a new thread.

DACMAN said:
I think at this point people are staying as far away from this thread as the black plague. My suggestion is to start a new thread.

That seems like a good idea.

DACMAN said:

Let's see how good the new one does...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"