The Movie Critic - Tarantino’s Next/Last(?)

Isn't Death Proof set after 1995?
...check my whole post.

Death Proof/Planet Terror and Kill Bill don't actually take place within the Realer Than Real-Universe, they're fictional movies within.

I wonder if Pfeiffer could play the part? She'd probably be too scared to do it anyway.

I'm thinking she'd be too old.

People on twitter are throwing out names like Meryl Streep, Holly Hunter, Annette Benning, Jessica Lange, etc. People the same age or much older than Pfeiffer.

Kael was 60 in 1978. That's doable and within range for Pfeiffer, plus Kael was a big fan and QT has always wanted to work with her (she was his preferred choice for Mia in Pulp Fiction).

Are you thinking it would be smarter to go younger than age an actress up? I suppose that could work.

People on twitter are throwing out names like Meryl Streep, Holly Hunter, Annette Benning, Jessica Lange, etc. People the same age or much older than Pfeiffer.

Kael was 60 in 1978. That's doable and within range for Pfeiffer, plus Kael was a big fan and QT has always wanted to work with her (she was his preferred choice for Mia in Pulp Fiction).

Are you thinking it would be smarter to go younger than age an actress up? I suppose that could work.

I was thinking the movie might be set in the early 70's, but if that's the case I guess it could work, although Pfeiffer still feels a bit too glamorous.

How would you guys feel about Glenn Close? This could finally be her Oscar.

Brian Koppelman says reports about Quentin Tarantino’s upcoming film are mostly false.

“Supposed title, subject matter, who’s starring in it, who it’s centered on… I happen to have detailed knowledge about the truth of this. And pretty much every single thing reported is wrong”

Tweet now being unavailable does cast a certain amount of doubt there.

Tweet now being unavailable does cast a certain amount of doubt there.
He was probably not supposed to even tell people he couldn't tell them what he knows.

giphy.gif

35-age range?

Teller, maybe…?

Did you all miss the part when he said he would NOT cast a British actor lol

I ask if he can’t find his leading man in the United States, would he look elsewhere like the UK?

“No,” he said empathetically. “The truth of the matter is, yes, obviously, a Brit could pull it off, but I don’t want to cast a Brit.

Okay, then yeah, I’m back to Teller.

Also wonder if Kael might still be a part of this, just in a more minor role.

He’s probably too old at this point, but maybe Chris Pine since Tarantino raves about him. Or, maybe at least in a secondary role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"