Emma Silverfox
''Quicksilver''
''Banshee''
Kwannon (later seen in The Last Stand)
Whirlwind
Dust
Toad (later seen in X-Men)

Conclusion:

Emma Silverfox is Emma Frost' secret daughter, born in 1965. She was later adopted by Kayla Silverfox's father.
Also, in the Weapon X Program, there's a scientist named Carol Frost. She must be related to Emma Frost Senior (FC). I guess that she might be her cousin or a distant relative.

"Banshee" was a mutant kid implemented with a Sean Cassidy's DNA insert. It was a kind of experimentation which eventually brought to the creation of Weapon XI/The Dead Pool.
Same for "Quicksilver".

Banshee was killed before 1973.
Quicksilver was killed after 1973 (in the original timeline). Wolverine knew about him, so maybe Team X was involved in his murder.

Last edited:
So if Emma Frost was in First Class, who was the Emma Frost in Origins?

Different timelines.

"First Class" belongs to the second timeline.

Read my site.

Huh, I was wondering if anyone else ever came to that conclusion.

But yes, First Class is totally part of the second timeline. It's like in The Flashpoint Paradox, where a brand new version of history is created because of ripples in the time stream.

https://youtu.be/xpWOO9nRvIU?t=1m54s

Edit: Wait, never mind. It looks like your timeline theory is quite a bit different...and....uh....more "involved" than mine. But whatevs.

Last edited:
Huh, I was wondering if anyone else ever came to that conclusion.

But yes, First Class is totally part of the second timeline. It's like in The Flashpoint Paradox, where a brand new version of history is created because of ripples in the time stream.

https://youtu.be/xpWOO9nRvIU?t=1m54s

Edit: Wait, never mind. It looks like your timeline theory is quite a bit different...and....uh....more "involved" than mine. But whatevs.

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I found this:

Gambit, Cyclops and Emma were the only credited prisoners of Striker's Island. However fans have speculated who the other prisoners might be: Quicksilver (white-haired boy who violently thrashes in his cage whilst bound by elastic straps), Banshee (teen with tape over his mouth), Toad (a boy with an amphibious tongue), Psylocke (an East Asian girl with blue and purple streaks in her hair), Whirlwind (young man spinning as a tornado in his cage however other fans believe this to be Riptide), Dust (South Asian girl seen frozen in her cage).

Conclusion:

Emma Silverfox is Emma Frost' secret daughter, born in 1965. She was later adopted by Kayla Silverfox's father.
Also, in the Weapon X Program, there's a scientist named Carol Frost. She must be related to Emma Frost Senior (FC). I guess that she might be her cousin or a distant relative.

"Banshee" was a mutant kid implemented with a Sean Cassidy's DNA insert. It was a kind of experimentation which eventually brought to the creation of Weapon XI/The Dead Pool.
Same for "Quicksilver".

Banshee was killed before 1973.
Quicksilver was killed after 1973 (in the original timeline). Wolverine knew about him, so maybe Team X was involved in his murder.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"