The New 2008 Official SHH Photo Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
farside1.jpg

:doom: :doom: :doom:

If she can play "Tricky" by RUN DMC, or the Super Mario Brother's Aquatic on that soon, I'll marry her like some weird reverse-Mormon thing.

Yes, we all know the accordion is one big Freudian slip. But the question is, in Runt's hands, would it really appear that limp and lifeless?

I have an exclusive picture entitled, "Logan's Rando", but have been told I am not allowed to post it.

If you'd like it, you know how to reach me. :o

I have an exclusive picture entitled, "Logan's Rando", but have been told I am not allowed to post it.

If you'd like it, you know how to reach me. :o

If there were to be a response picture entitled "Rando's Runt" I'm pretty sure it would make Rando's head explode. Both of them. :o

jag

You are clearly the type to get jumped at night. :o

It's the Aeropostale. Prime target for hoodlums. :up:

Hahah. Right now all I can play is 'oh susanna', because I forgot everything I knew about music, which was never much. I'm workin on it goddammit. It does sound delicious though, even when you're just ****in around on it.

haha that'd be great

i've got a banjo. if i learn to master it, we can do duets and go get pickles to be the vocalist and we'll start a band

haha that'd be great

i've got a banjo. if i learn to master it, we can do duets and go get pickles to be the vocalist and we'll start a band

Would you believe me if I told you that a banjo was the other instrument I've always wanted?!

I was looking at accordions and banjos earlier in the year. Eventually I'll get the other!

i feel like that stairwell leads to an all exclusive VIP club downstairs and you are the bouncer who won't let me in :(

Slip him a 50 or show some cleavage and you get full access to the lower level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"