The New and Improved "World of Heroes: DC Style" RPG

OOC: We'll all meet at 7:00 PM. Hopefully, you all will be there...

Which is equal to 10:00 New York time, and everything else in between is between 7-10. I don't know.

I will not be able to make ten. Get a few shot for me, Hal.

OOC: When are you free? I would like the whole JL to be there...

OOC: We'll ask Dwarf Lord and BRODIEMAN... can you PM them for me?

Yeah, can we schedule this whole war thing for tomorrow? :) I was at youth group, and I recorded Smallville. I can't wait anylonger to watch it.

CHANGE OF PLANS:::

OOC: All members of the Justice League meet in this RPG thread at 7:00 on September 23rd, to quench the war between North and South Korea. Be there or be square. All Justice League members who are present to help out will be prioritized higher than the ones not there. So BE THERE.

groupth.jpg

10:00 Eastern time.
9:00 Central time.
8:00 Mountain time.
7:00 Pacific time.

Just to save everybody some of that crappy time-zone math:), I believe all of that is corrext.

Oh good i just got home from a friends house and saw the private message and i saw 7 and im like oh crap. But im in eastern time so it would of been in 10min. Anyway tommorow sounds good.

NOTE TO JLA: Sorry about yet another postponement... I got a *bushel*load of homework tonight... we shall postone Opertaion: Korea for tomorrow night, Friday, at the same time...

Man, we should at least give the Koreans some props for postponing the whole war thing around our schedules. They may be soulless bastards, but they're mighty kind ones.

Yeah, Operation: Korea starts today, at 7:00 Pacific time...

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE...

Unless, of course, somebody has a dentist appointment or their parents want them to go to bed early. If that be the case, Operation: Korea will be rescheduled for a time still to be announced!

NEVER MIND. When you guys are free, I'll be free. JUS HOLLAH...

GL-Corps, wanna scour the galaxy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"