The New and Improved "World of Heroes: DC Style" RPG

*Hal wakes up and turns to Ollie*

"You awake, Ollie? Kyle's still sleeping. Don't know when he'll be awake..."

*In the batcave going through files on the computer*

"My Criminal files are empty,odd"

(WE NEED MORE VILLIANS!!!)

OOC: How about Batman get's in his Bat-spaceship of whatever, picks up the Flash, and meets Ollie, Kyle, and Hal in space? Supes can fly with us, too, when he wants...

batnkevlar said:
*Hal wakes up and turns to Ollie*

"You awake, Ollie? Kyle's still sleeping. Don't know when he'll be awake..."

*Eyes still shut*

How gay did that sound? So, are we there yet Dad?

"Show some respect Junior. We were out saving the world when you were still in diapers. God, I feel old"

Dwarf lord said:
"Show some respect Junior. We were out saving the world when you were still in diapers. God, I feel old"

Yeah, well, I was busing resaving it while you were screwing around in heaven.

batnkevlar said:
"So, Ollie, which girlya with these days? Kyle?"

I don't really know, I was pretty serious with Jade, ya know, Alan Scott's daughter, but after I came back from my year in space, she was, um, kinda with a... She, well, we're sort of on a break right now.

batnkevlar said:
"So, Ollie, which girlya with these days? Kyle?"

You guys heard my question, or is there emerald energy in both your ears?

"Well, Kyle, I can't say I was good with women, but I did score with Carol Ferris when I was Green Lantern and even scored with Amy Acker before I was even a GL..."

Dwarf lord said:
"Still tryin' to get Dinah back"

"Sorry to hear it, Ollie. Heard she's been with Dr. Mid-nite a few times... then again, I can't even FIND Carol..."

"Do what ever you can to get her back, you won't regret it"

Yep, women. Supes is lucky, he found his perfect woman. Hope I'm as happy as he is someday...

GL-GA-1b.gif

Those were the days, Hal. You were alive and I was on top. Now I'm raising 3 kids (Roy, Conner, and Mia) and Dinah hate me"

Connor's my age, and Roy is older than I am. It's not like you have to change their diapers, Ollie.

"They live with me. If you can find a way to get them out, I'd be a very happy archer. Roy's with the Outsiders and I can send Mia with the Titans but I still live with Conner. I guess he can stay, I like the company"

I'd like to apply for League membership.

pic_medraven.jpg

Superhero name and real name: Raven

Why do we need you on the team?: I can paralyze even the strongest of villains with fear.

What can you offer the league?: I can pull any of the members out of any slump they might get into.

What's your favorite dessert?: A brownie with vanilla/chocolate chip ice cream on it. ^_^

Dwarf lord said:
"They live with me. If you can find a way to get them out, I'd be a very happy archer. Roy's with the Outsiders and I can send Mia with the Titans but I still live with Conner. I guess he can stay, I like the company"

Yeah, it's not exactly as though Connors gonna be throwing late-night keg-parties.

So far the League is:

GreenLantern-Jordan-Perez.gif

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
GreenArrow-Perez.gif

Green Arrow
lantern_new_felipe.gif

Green Lantern (Kyle)
Batman-McGuinness.gif

Batman
Superman-McGuinness.gif

Superman
tt_raven_rar.gif

Raven

GL-Corps#28 said:
Yeah, it's not exactly as though Connors gonna be throwing late-night keg-parties.

"Not so sure about Mia"

doc ock rules! said:
I'd like to apply for League membership.

pic_medraven.jpg

Superhero name and real name: Raven

Why do we need you on the team?: I can paralyze even the strongest of villains with fear.

What can you offer the league?: I can pull any of the members out of any slump they might get into.

What's your favorite dessert?: A brownie with vanilla/chocolate chip ice cream on it. ^_^

"So, the Titans weren't doing it for you?"

Yeah, you must have your hands pretty full there. If she does join the Titans, you'd better hope she starts hanging out with Robin, he's a good kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"