The New Figs you bought thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balthus Dire said:
Last ones I picked up were the Galactus Series. I'm trying to limit myself to only ML figures, and the only SMC figures I really buy are the villains so I can eventually make the Sinister Six.

Same here. I got Electro and Kraven, so far. I just need to work on getting Mysterio and ML8 Ock. The rest (Sandman and Vulture) won't be too hard.

I got Kilowog from DCD's GL series (mostly 'cause I dig huge, bulky figures for some reason and Kilowog's just the damn coolest GL around), and I really approve. They've actually done a decent job of articulating him, which is more than can be said for most DCD figs.

I wish they would've made Elektro and Vulture outside of a friggin pack.

I don't want to have to buy all those other stupid figs just to get Elektro, and I don't really want the new Fearsome Foes set just to get Vulture.

Dammit!!!!

But that new Rhino looks awesome, as does the new SP Lizard (wow, I just shaved a good 3 to 4 seconds offa my typing time by typing SP instead of Superposeable...damm, I'm clever)

But then you went and wasted it explaining. :D

-Doom :doom:

True, the Rhino and Lizard look awesome. But I don't want to suffer through Carnage and another friggin Spider-Man.

I don't want to start collecting Spider-Man because I know I won't stop. Granted, I'll get a Venom when they actually put out a decent looking one, but I don't want to get all sorts of small characters like Beetle or something.

Today, by some miracle, the local Meijers had actually stocked Marvel legends, and I was able to pick up Deathlok, Gray Hulk, War Machine, Dr. Strange, and Nightcrawler. Professor X and Bullseye are still on preorder from Amazon, though. STrange and Deathlok were as well, but I cancelled them when I picked them up off the rack tonight.

I also picked up a Darth Sidious Unleashed figure.

My Wal-Mart for some reason stocked ML6 today. Picked up Brown Wolverine and Cable. Also got War Machine and Professor X last week.

I just got Prof X, Deathlok, and Nightcrawler from TRU. Gonna save the others for next time. Not enough money for all of them though they had at least 3 sets to complete Galactus.

Damn you people and your Nightcrawlers. I've got all of 9 and have seen copious (yes, copious) amounts of every other figure in ML9, but I've yet to see a single damn NC.:mad:

I haven't opened NC yet, nor any other ML9 figures until I get the shelf space.

He doesn't look all that special though. Especially since I'll have to find some alternative base for Storm because her base was clearly born for Nightcrawler.

At least you have seen Series 9 in person, the Wal-Mart, Shopko and Target here haven't gotten past series 5, it sucks.

Just got ML9 Nightcrawler & NECA Jack Skeleton from the Forbiden Planet in Liverpool. Never been there before but will deffinatly be going again next time I'm up there. Awesmoe shop. Only thing I didn't like was that they more than doubled the price on there ML Varients. Oh well...

I got five new little babys....
STAR WARS:R2-D2,C3PO,Clone Commander,Chewy,and Plo Koon....

Where do you guys get the friggin money for all these toys?

Cyclops said:
We've got nothing else to spend it on. ;)

No cars?

No house?

No school?

:confused:

I have to front $300 a month Canadian for my friggin car insurance. With my crappy part time job, that leaves me with like 200 dollars spending money, which goes to gas to get me to school.

When I bought ML9 I already had no money as it is!

Balthus Dire said:
No cars?

No house?

No school?

:confused:

I have to front $300 a month Canadian for my friggin car insurance. With my crappy part time job, that leaves me with like 200 dollars spending money, which goes to gas to get me to school.

When I bought ML9 I already had no money as it is!

My parents are paying for my car insurance just now. :p

I own a house have a wife and a car, baby on the way.

I just don't spend money on sports and alcohol.

Oh and I haven't bought new clothes. I make em last as long as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"