The New Soul Glo Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're stupid.
I get what they're for. It's a brotherhood/sisterhood of people who have fun together and support one another. It guarantees you a group of friends you can count on during college, and a network of people who can help you get a job when you're out in the real world. Yadda yadda yadda.

What really wrinkles my culottes is that these people have to torture and humiliate you before letting you in. You get treated like something worse than a human for an undetermined period of time before you're finally let in, and expected to have an iota of respect for the ass hat that just called you a "worthless dripping of rat spunk" a week prior, as you scrubbed his kitchen floor with a toothbrush.

Screw fraternities.

Wait....you wear culottes? :huh:

At any rate, the Greek system at the school I went to was sorely lacking and most of the frat guys there were giant butt-heads.

jag

I just like coming up with new "you know what really [verb]s my [noun]" phrases.

Alright, then. But if I catch you browsing a Coldwater Creek catalog we're going to have to have a talk.

jag

Has anyone heard of Alice Smith? I bought her album a few weeks ago. She's got this rock & roll/blues/soul thing going on, and I can't get enough of it.

^^I'm getting this joint on payday!:woot:

So who's up on Ayo?

[YT]object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5ytkh6b08wM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5ytkh6b08wM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YT]

[YT]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qYzrYXRGWkU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qYzrYXRGWkU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YT]

I wish yall's cousins would stop thinking Obama is a savior for them.

they thinkin its gonna be a BBQ on the White House lawn and dancing in the streets.

I wish yall's cousins would stop thinking Obama is a savior for them.

they thinkin its gonna be a BBQ on the White House lawn and dancing in the streets.

Wait...what KIND of BBQ are we talking about, here? Baby back ribs? Short ribs? Brisket? Dry rub or wet sauce? And what kind of wet sauce if that's the case? These are issues far more important, IMHO.

jag

hot damn youre right.
cause we need to know WHO is making the potato salad, cause WE dont eat just anyones potato salad.

hot damn youre right.
cause we need to know WHO is making the potato salad, cause WE dont eat just anyones potato salad.

You're damn right we don't just eat ANYONE'S potato salad! :cmad:

jag

After this little debacle, voters thought Obama would be that magical negro that would help them with their golf swing, but now they think he's going to just put rims on the carts.

The most random Michael Jackson video I've ever seen...

[YT]00r7S7lAtbo[/YT]

Can you spot the celebs in this?

Are you following the presidential race?
Not at all.

You&#8217;re not? You know there&#8217;s a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then there&#8217;s Hillary Clinton.
His name is Barack?!

Barack Obama, yeah.
Barack?!

Barack.
What the **** is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?

Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.
Barack Obama?

Yeah.
What the ****?! That ain&#8217;t no ****in&#8217; name, yo. That ain&#8217;t that *****&#8217;s name. You can&#8217;t be serious. Barack Obama. Get the **** outta here.

You&#8217;re telling me you haven&#8217;t heard about him before.
I ain&#8217;t really paying much attention.

I mean, it&#8217;s pretty big if a Black&#8230;
Wow, Barack! The *****&#8217;s name is Barack. Barack? ***** named Barack Obama. What the ****, man?! Is he serious? That ain&#8217;t his ****in&#8217; name. Ima tell this ***** when I see him, &#8220;Stop that ********. Stop that ********&#8221; [laughs] &#8220;That ain&#8217;t your ****in&#8217; name.&#8221; Your momma ain&#8217;t name you no damn Barack.

So you&#8217;re not following the race. You can&#8217;t vote right?
Nope.

Is that why you&#8217;re not following it?
No, because it&#8217;s just&#8212;it doesn&#8217;t matter. They&#8217;re gonna do what they&#8217;re gonna do. It doesn&#8217;t really make a difference. These are the last years.

But it would be pretty big if we had a first Black president. That would be huge.
I mean, I guess&#8230;. What, they gon&#8217; give a dog a bone? There you go. Ooh, we have a Black president now. They should&#8217;ve done that **** a long time ago, we wouldn&#8217;t be in the ****in&#8217; position we in now. With world war coming up right now. They done ****ed this **** up then give it to the Black people, &#8220;Here you take it. Take my mess.&#8221;

Right, exactly.
It&#8217;s all a ****in&#8217; setup. It&#8217;s all a setup. All ****in&#8217; ********. All ********. I don&#8217;t give a **** about none of that.

DMX in XXLMag interview.

DMX, People's Champion.

I take it DMX has been living in a shack in the woods somewhere for the last two years if he hasn't heard of Obama. Does he know about the blind black dude in new york?

why can't DMX vote? is it because his gone to prison?

Are you following the presidential race?
Not at all.

You’re not? You know there’s a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then there’s Hillary Clinton.
His name is Barack?!

Barack Obama, yeah.
Barack?!

Barack.
What the **** is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?

Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.
Barack Obama?

Yeah.
What the ****?! That ain’t no ****in’ name, yo. That ain’t that *****’s name. You can’t be serious. Barack Obama. Get the **** outta here.

You’re telling me you haven’t heard about him before.
I ain’t really paying much attention.

I mean, it’s pretty big if a Black…
Wow, Barack! The *****’s name is Barack. Barack? ***** named Barack Obama. What the ****, man?! Is he serious? That ain’t his ****in’ name. Ima tell this ***** when I see him, “Stop that ********. Stop that ********” [laughs] “That ain’t your ****in’ name.” Your momma ain’t name you no damn Barack.

So you’re not following the race. You can’t vote right?
Nope.

Is that why you’re not following it?
No, because it’s just—it doesn’t matter. They’re gonna do what they’re gonna do. It doesn’t really make a difference. These are the last years.

But it would be pretty big if we had a first Black president. That would be huge.
I mean, I guess…. What, they gon’ give a dog a bone? There you go. Ooh, we have a Black president now. They should’ve done that **** a long time ago, we wouldn’t be in the ****in’ position we in now. With world war coming up right now. They done ****ed this **** up then give it to the Black people, “Here you take it. Take my mess.”

Right, exactly.
It’s all a ****in’ setup. It’s all a setup. All ****in’ ********. All ********. I don’t give a **** about none of that.

DMX in XXLMag interview.
Yes, DMX. Barack. We're sorry his parents didn't name him something like Earl.

I like how he uses his lyrics in answering questions.

The musician husband of singer Corinne Bailey Rae has been found dead from a suspected drugs overdose, reports have said.

ncorinne123.jpg
Corinne Bailey Rae performed at this year's Grammy Awards
The body of Jason Rae was discovered in a Leeds flat on Saturday.

The 32-year-old musician was a saxophonist with the Haggis Horns.
The band describe themselves on their Myspace page as "an eight-piece live funk extravaganza" who combine funk, soul, hip-hop and afrobeat with jazz virtuosity.

The group had performed with Corinne Bailey Rae, as well as other artists including Amy Winehouse, Mark Ronson and Nightmares On Wax.

They released their debut album, Hot Damn!, last September.
A post mortem examination carried out last night proved inconclusive.
Police said they were currently awaiting the results of toxicology reports.

Officers investigating his death have arrested a 32-year-old man on suspicion of supplying controlled drugs.

He has been released on bail pending further inquiries, West Yorkshire Police have said.
wow feel bad for corinne

^^Didn't know she was married...

Whazzup black people? If anybody gets offended by that, you are welcomed to come rip my eyeballs out of my head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"