The New Soul Glo Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why you’re not following it?
No, because it’s just—it doesn’t matter. They’re gonna do what they’re gonna do. It doesn’t really make a difference. These are the last years.

Crazy ****! 2012 here we come *****es!

For a minute there I thought it said that Corrine died.

Wow first found out Elmo was black and now found out tinky winky is too!
John Simmit

Do puppets with black puppeteers go under the same category as puppets that are vaguely intended to be black, like Rowlf the Dog, Clifford the Catfish, and Dr. Teeth?

what an odd thread, so can anyone of any race participate in here?

what an odd thread, so can anyone of any race participate in here?

Of course you can, Its the internet not a private members club! :yay:

I don't know why people keep thinking they can't post here if they are not black :huh:

He's previously been convicted of a felony.

Man,.. is that another can o' worms.

(large number of BM who can get a felony charge and can never vote,..)

Once you define "felony" and then look at what the majority of black felons "did" - it makes you wonder,....

Man,.. is that another can o' worms.

(large number of BM who can get a felony charge and can never vote,..)

Once you define "felony" and then look at what the majority of black felons "did" - it makes you wonder,....

Doesn't DMX have a pretty storied criminal history involving many counts of cocaine use and possession, carjacking, stealing a motorcycle, driving under the influence and without a license and many other fun things involving recreational drugs and motor vehicles, all the animal cruelty stuff aside? I mean, I'm not saying that black males, particularly younger ones, aren't harassed by the cops and given a lot of B.S., trumped up charges to deal with. I know that happens all too frequently. But DMX sort of seems like someone who's kind of gone out of his way to get what happened to him from a legal perspective.

jag

Doesn't DMX sort of seems like someone who's kind of gone out of his way to get what happened to him from a legal perspective.

jag

Buying into your own hype is trap that befalls many.
He's still a brotha, even one that would Fup a cup of coffee-I hope for the best. But if he don't learn then he falls behind my gaze. Too bad so sad.

Doesn't DMX have a pretty storied criminal history involving many counts of cocaine use and possession, carjacking, stealing a motorcycle, driving under the influence and without a license and many other fun things involving recreational drugs and motor vehicles, all the animal cruelty stuff aside? I mean, I'm not saying that black males, particularly younger ones, aren't harassed by the cops and given a lot of B.S., trumped up charges to deal with. I know that happens all too frequently. But DMX sort of seems like someone who's kind of gone out of his way to get what happened to him from a legal perspective.

jag

Oh no.

He's a thug.
He didn't get a clue until it was way too late.

I'm just saying I know tens of Blackmen who may have done stupid stuff ONCE and can Never vote because of it - or worse - got picked off the street as BMW (Black man walking) and given crimes they didn't commit to meet sumbodies quota.

And yes,.. those kind of things did/do happen. I've had to say it too many times before that all that kept me out of jail on trumped up charges in some parts of the US was my military ID card.

V.

Buying into your own hype is trap that befalls many.
He's still a brotha, even one that would Fup a cup of coffee-I hope for the best. But if he don't learn then he falls behind my gaze. Too bad so sad.

Oh no.

He's a thug.
He didn't get a clue until it was way too late.

I'm just saying I know tens of Blackmen who may have done stupid stuff ONCE and can Never vote because of it - or worse - got picked off the street as BMW (Black man walking) and given crimes they didn't commit to meet sumbodies quota.

And yes,.. those kind of things did/do happen. I've had to say it too many times before that all that kept me out of jail on trumped up charges in some parts of the US was my military ID card.

V.

Thanks for the clarification. I didn't think you were saying he'd been railroaded like a lot of young men of color (I have a lot of Mexican-American friends who have been jacked around by the cops pretty much just for being brown, so I know it happens to a lot of minority races), but I had to ask.

jag

I'm going to start saying no just to bother people.

Plz do, I'll be ur enforcer:cmad:
I'd have replied, but bein a newb, picking that name, and fixing your hands to claim this thread...HERE, in this forum as odd is a J'offs 3rd strike.:word:

This wont be a popular decision so Ive decided to be up front about it and you don't need to make threads in tech etc, you can PM me directly if you want to talk about it.

The other day the British lounge was merged into the regular lounge b/c we cannot be having lounges for every section of the world that wants it's own chat thread. The maker of the British lounge brought up that this lounge is still open and that it's unfair that it gets to stay separate from the other lounge....He's right, so from now on there will be only the one lounge in community, this is closed.

-HR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"