Post your new acquisitions here.

batman66themoviebluray.jpg

and

51z7fqhihfl.jpg

Lotr: 111th birthday celebration Bilbo Baggins figure
Marvel Universe: Hulk (green)
Justice League Animated Batman Plush
Fantastic four (Movie) Roto Mr Fantastic

I always loved the Spider-man Classics series. I'll been wanting Scarlet Spider a long time but he is way too expensive.

picked Mega Bloks figures, and Green Lantern dvd.
picture35p.png

picture36p.png

picture37v.png

picture38.png

They look pretty cool. Are they compatible with regular lego blocks?

They look pretty cool. Are they compatible with regular lego blocks?
not sure, I haven't had legos in years, my son had mine for awhile, not sure he even still has them

12 inch Stretch and Roar Hulk (ripped shirt) 2003 movie

An LG Blu-Ray player.
PERSONALLY I see barely ANY difference and still think it's a bunch of BS that they place those extra specials on the bluray discs and not the regular dvd

Marvel Universe - Magneto
Iceman
Greatest Battles 2 pack - Wonderman and Quicksilver

An LG Blu-Ray player.
PERSONALLY I see barely ANY difference and still think it's a bunch of BS that they place those extra specials on the bluray discs and not the regular dvd

do you have a 1080dpi tv and blu-ray player? with HDMI cables? if so... then you should see quite a difference. unless you had a super duper upconvert DVD player before.

do you have a 1080dpi tv and blu-ray player? with HDMI cables? if so... then you should see quite a difference. unless you had a super duper upconvert DVD player before.
I don't have the HDMI cord yet and my tv is an HD tv just not a Flat SCREEN, mines a Flat tube

Captain America Super Soldier for the Xbox 360.
LOVING this game :D

Just purchased DC Universe Classics All-Stars Death Stroke and the all black Batman. Been a while since I bought anything comic book related, and in the spirit of The Dark Knight Rises, I figured hey, I'll get me a Batman. :)

I don't have the HDMI cord yet and my tv is an HD tv just not a Flat SCREEN, mines a Flat tube

... then it's really no surprise you see no difference (for both reasons) if im not mistaken, Tube flat screens arn't even 1080p i think they're 720, i have a Magnavox in my bed room like that

Just purchased DC Universe Classics All-Stars Death Stroke and the all black Batman. Been a while since I bought anything comic book related, and in the spirit of The Dark Knight Rises, I figured hey, I'll get me a Batman. :)

nice, i have that batman aswell :awesome:

... then it's really no surprise you see no difference (for both reasons) if im not mistaken, Tube flat screens arn't even 1080p i think they're 720, i have a Magnavox in my bed room like that
hmmm I'd have to check that. I'm sure it's more than 720 tho.
hehe I DID see a major difference between my old Zenith at this new one lol

hmmm I'd have to check that. I'm sure it's more than 720 tho.
hehe I DID see a major difference between my old Zenith at this new one lol

how old is the TV? because i bought my HD tube, back in the winter of 2004. And it seems pretty hard to find a non flat screen these days, or i haven't been paying attention.

what year did the tv signals go all HD? THAT's when I got the TV. I can't tell you right NOW what it has (i'm at a library) but It's not older than 2008

I'm trying to find Captain america Mega blok figure, i keep feeling the bags for his sheild and although it says he's common i've yet to find a single one. And i've felt alot of bags.

Batman and Deathstroke came in the mail today. Excellent figures, Deathstroke comes packed to the teeth. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"